tuscl

Free Range Pussy

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:21 PM
If you knew your stripper pussy was free range would you feel better ?

43 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Only if it's sustainable.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think you are over your allotment of 5 new threads today you need to switch handles.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...grew up on a nice big farm 2
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Your probably correct 25 but You just been Ignored.....lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Has to be hormone free too
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Really ? That might mean smaller but more natural curvs I wonder if that also means no mood swings as well ?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I think thst might make it immature or illegal, thats the kind of thing that got SJG in trouble and now he can't be with 500 yards of a school, daycare, playground or Chuck E Cheese.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Mikeya02: Does that mean you don't want her on the pill????
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Oooo Shit.....didn't think of it like this.....well I'm no John Smith aka Ricky Boy
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I thought Juice was talking about the pussy. Like free range pussy is under a dress with no undies.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good point rock Mikeyea ? What kind of Russian Pussy Roulette you playing ? You unload one sperm at a pop and take the risk of being a babies dadie to a Hoe ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya your correct but as usual ppl smarter than me take my threads way to deep
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Remember guys I'm a retard
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Jucy you the smartest retard on here
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You might be right. I mean my threads could be very deep and very controversial but as a smart mane aka wise guy I play stupid with inchernt babble and miss spelled words..sprinkle some lols all over the place and play stupid But who knows
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Q. how do you get a retard out of a tree A. wave to him point is I thought I was on ignore: )
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Then I set bake and just let you guys argue and fight it out...ignore each other and so on...and every one thanks I'm to dumb to cause such caose....so they all just pet the retard kid on the head and feed me a dawg biscuit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Twenty five you are on ignore and if I could I would laugh at the comment you just posted Disclaimer for easy but hurt members When I say your on ignore I'm just joking and fooling around
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I only have one on ignore cause I don't have time for haters, first I ever put on too. You I would never put on ignore you and crazy and mikey crack me up, shailynn too also a couple of others but you guys are smart cookie monsters.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love you 25 I just love busting ppls balls mutch like my troll account shailynn...notice I did not say ShyLynn as I do not know who the duck is trolling back at me with that one..maybe Joe ? But I will confess that shailynn is one of my accounts
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Love you 25 brother..I enjoy you as well..no homo....well....maybe a little homo
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Now that's what I mean you are a fuckin funny dude!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Winks !
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OK, juice, that's it. Come here, I'm taking you to several of my shrinks !!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    BTW how was your meet up with Shailynn was it like that Jerry Lewis movie I cant remember the name but Jerry Lewis played all the different characters ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    25 lol yes very much like that lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Titty I'm fucked
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, that's actually why the TJ Street Girls hold such a special appeal for me. More than any others, they are their own bosses. Whereas to contrast, in the Nevada houses it is so bad that I feel it fair to call it chump stuff. SJG Clapton, Basel 2013 [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I prefer organic
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    We have seen the girls you like papi and that's not organic
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Papi likes those trans fats mommas
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought Papi liked girls with big organs, or was that melons ?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    big everything
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    No hormones? Or no whore moans?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol. Fuck you nuts(aka jackie). Just the nuts on ignore.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol cleaver gawker
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    What did I do chess ?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Free Range, they are their own bosses and can do whatever they want. [view link] SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    SJG they are absolutely pimped out.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I'm getting the feeling that SJG has never been outside San Jose. His world is books and the internet
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not well traveled, rarely out of the SF Bay Area, though used to be in SF regularly. Most of the time tied down with intense responsibilities. Still like this today. But eventually this will change. SJG Gnosis - Secrets of the Kabbalah [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've always been employed in ways which were extremely demanding. And so even though today I run my own affairs, it is still non-stop. But in the future I will be serving in a different capacity. So I will be traveling, not for sex tourism, but for expanding a business. This is when I'll be looking to set up a string of warm ports. In the US I don't think the street hookers are that good. But across the border, I suspect it is entirely different. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion