Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Does dream strippers mater?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Seeing as their fictional unicorns...

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

If they're skinny, red headed teeny twats, then no

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Chess, I think you meant to write stripers, or perhaps stippers :)

If you're going to spoof the Juice, you must be the Juice!

I'm assuming you were in Juice mode and wrote "their" on purpose, right?

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Careful.

Casual members might think you're another Juice alias and put you on the ignore list.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Unless they're skinny redheaded teeny twats with big naturals and cry in the VIP, then yes

S
Supremeruler
•

.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol duece.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Agreed, Dream Strippers are something analogous to unicorns.

SJG

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I could stand a Dream Stripper about now. I feel the urge.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Some people see apparitions of Dream Strippers. If you start seeing these, that is a good indication that you might be soon enjoy a night time visit from a Dream Stripper.

We used to have temples staffed with Dream Strippers, but the Abrahamic faiths were invented to eradicate this.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement