tuscl

Do u like the big heels strippers wear ?

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 1:43 PM
I notice some strippers wear huge black heels and I think they look sexy on them ! The heel is so big like a knife lol they look like weApons

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    YES! [view link] SJG Neil Young Greatest Hits Collection [view link]
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You've already posted this one too. Bye...[view link]
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck your shoes
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i prefer less of a heel and 1 inch maximum thick lift. i just can not see the sexiness of a hi platform shoe and the discomfort of wearing such. butt i'm an old fart and my opinion doesn't matter much.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Stripper heels tend to look extremely goofy and make their feet look bigger than they are. IT's better if they work a thinner heel, one that complements their legs and can work well with their outfit. And the worst part is, those huge outsoles on stripper heels look absolutely goofy. ANd it doesn't even get them that much height because I'm STILL taller than them when they wear their most ridiculous disco size pumps. Now something like this: [view link] is acceptable and this: [view link] is sexier
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    sorry the second link should be: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    those are sexy shoes... but I'm still amazed how a girl can wear anything like that over a few minutes.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme62, if you don't really want them in high heels, then I bet you would like belly dancers. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion