tuscl

Gorgeous young dancer practicing at home

hassenpfeffer65
Flirtin’ with Disaster
Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:28 AM
i figured dancers must practice their pole work outside of the club but have never bothered to ask [view link]

23 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Good find! Thanks for sharing! :-)
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Nice job Miss Ava; she needs to give training session to all those dancers that just walk around in a stupor.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Since pole dancing went mainstream, I've met quite a few stay at homes or part time working mothers that do it. Those with halfway intelligent husbands get poles installed at home to practice and work out. Sadly, only maybe 1 in 10 have the looks that I would actually want to see them do it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Up at Big Bons, last Saturday, all the dancers were using the pole. Nice pic of Ava.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    ^^ Were the using the "North" pole? Or didn't you go up that far. :)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    BTW, is the snow gone yet in the UP?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Very nice!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I kept waiting for the pole to crash. :) Nice bod.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Nice find! I liked the caption: "I'm nakey." :) Some clicking around on her tumblr page makes Ava Mariele seem like a great stripper: easy on the eye, dedicated to getting better at her pole work, not full of herself, not down on customers, not overly concerned with how much she makes as long as her bills get paid, etc. If she danced in Peoria or at PT's (of Indy) rather than in Portland, I'd at least do some lappers with her.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the link. Did anybody notice the dog (I know, What dog?) It looked like it had a dildo in its mouth.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    She's quite fit...over here that has a different meaning in this context. How many of you donated?......nope, thought not.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    @londonguy: OK, I'll bite. What does "She's quite fit" mean over there in a stripper context? I lived in the UK for over a year in the 90s but don't remember any nudge-nudge wink-wink connotation to the word "fit".
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Nooice!
  • TxVegas
    8 years ago
    Very nice work
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    MrDeuce....in this context it means 'attractive'. If you say someone is fit over here it's generally taken that you are referring to how attractive they are and not physical fitness, unless you are referring to someone of the same sex, assuming you are straight.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Thanks, londonguy! This bird does have me dangly bits in a bit of a bovver :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I admit to pausing the video to see if there was a "for rent" sign on the apartment across the street..... Thanks for sharing Hassenpfeffer!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm surprised no one mentioned her gorgeous bush. Oh how I miss that. Too many hairless pussies in the clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Meh for me - but I'm a niche PL: 1) I'm not one to be turned-on by pole-work - sure I find her skills and fitness/strength impressive but I generally don't get turned-on by a chick's athletic prowess - a slower more sensual/sexual pole-dance would have gotten little Papi's attention 2) w.r.t. the girl - cute and perhaps sexy - but def to GNDish for my niche taste
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I don't give a rat's ass about pole work or acrobatics. I want to see sexy dance moves. Sadly, most dancers just sway.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Nice nakey chicky, I wonder if the dog chewed up her dildo. :D
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    nice!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Noticed the dog dildo. Funny!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion