tuscl

Atlanta Clubs

bvino
Florida
I am looking at a conference in Atlanta in October and I have no clue on the right club for me. I have read the reviews and most of them sound sort of worthless. I know that Follies is the mother ship but are there alternatives?. I am a 58 year old white guy. I generally like a mix of girls and up with a white one. Money is not the problem but I do not like cab rides either going or coming. I will be staying downtown at the Hilton or the Marriott. Those of you know please help. I always thought this was the point of this board.

13 comments

• Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    Follies for dayshift and Tattletales for night. If all you want is safe eye-candy then go to Cheetah.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If you don't want to take a cab, your choices will really be limited. The Cheetah is the only club down town that is worth talking about. It has a 4 star restaurant and the best looking eye candy around. But You will get nothing but air dances unless you spend $150 for a VIP room and then if you pick the right girl you might get some groping. Key word "might". I never go there.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If you want to be raped, molested and sexually assaulted then go to Follies day shift
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat is the last word on Atlanta. OT: I love the downtown Hilton. It has a tiny track that makes it easier to get your run in than most downtown hotels.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    No question Follies during the day if you have some free time. Uber it to Tattletales at night. Seems a lot of guys say fun is available in their vip rooms but it will cost you.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Don't be scared Juice. Just walk right in. Shadow will protect you
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Get one of your younguns to teach you to use uber. It would be unfortunate to come to Atlanta and not sample day shift Follies. There are several of us locals that will meet up if you let us know. Good luck.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Follies homosexual circle jerk lol
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Like Shadowcat said, Cheetah is the only worthwhile downtown club. It has good food and certainly lots of good eye candy. But that might be about all you get unless you get real lucky in their overpriced VIP. Personally I prefer Mardi Gras as my fav Atlanta club but you would have to get a cab or uber to Sandy Springs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, you need to get up on stage at Follies. Imagine the tips !! And I'm not talking about shadowcat bending you over. LOL
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    DO NOT got to club wax - a ripp off joint

Go to Pin ups - great value hot girls 5$ lappers
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Thank you for all the information. I don't mind cabs I just don't like long-g-g-g cab rides. Looks like Follies is is it as I am not savvy enough for nighttime Atlanta. Nighttime Detroit oh yeah! but then I live here.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Well there is a bus stop right in front of Follies. You could check the MARTA web site for schedules.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion