tuscl

the sultan of brunea outbid me for one of andy wormans wigs

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
have you fellows ever been at a silent auction for charity with lots of incredible art and they have one of andy wormans wigs and you want it but the sultan of brunea comes in an he outbids you?

well im sure this hasnt happened to @mikey since he is poor as dirt and only has one all hemp outfit that he wears 24/7 but some of you are surely close to me in net worth. for those of you that are in my class im sure your met that brunea guy and know is a total dick. i hear that he even trolls this board for laughs

8 comments

• Meursault
    8 years ago
    Don't you mean "The Sultan of Brown-eye." I've come to expect a higher level of discourse and more dedication to proper spelling and syntax from TUSCL trolls (I suppose it is possible that there is actually only one "super troll"). I will chalk this up to haste, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    you obviously arent very cultured @Meursault. brunea is a country on the island of burneo. the sultan likes to import all sorts of blonde american virgins to devirginate and slutify for buckets of money. thats the cool part about the guy. the dickish part is outbidding me at auctions

despite your insults i dont actually think your a troll. you seem sincere. just learn some basic geography and we can talk
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Drphil loves poking the brown eye
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Hey Fill, it would have funnier if you said Andy Wormhole,
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Drphil loves poking the brown eye"

Ace!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    We know that Phil cannot spell "Brunei", or "genius" either. (refers to self as (sic) "Space Genious")

But hell with Phil- when your talking about "Brown Eye" its is downright ironic that the name of the Sultan of Brunei is ..... HassANAL! I cannot make this up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassanal_B…

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20…
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I was bidding for a 1972 Ferrari 246 and I thought I had it, but that damn Sultan paid double what it was worth. So I had to settle for a 1969 Lamborghini Muira. S
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ever bid on E-Bay? Twice some fucker beat my bid with one second left
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion