tuscl

NBA players baby mamas

larryfisherman
California
Which NBA player has the hottest baby mama?

I say Matt Barnes with Andre Iguodala coming in second place.
http://www.ohfabuloso.com/nba-ballers-ba…

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Probably way too many baby mamas to pick from
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Tim Duncan's gf is hot and Steph currys baby mama is too. Currys mama is fine as well.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Brynn Cameron being both Matt Leinart's AND Blake Griffin’s baby mama is certainly a feat
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Too many baby mama's to look through them all. I like kirelinko's wife and curry's is hot too but I don't like her. she is a whiner!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    If they condensed them to one page for comparison I'll look at them. But I don't want to go through all those pages. The ones I saw were hot though.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    If were tall and had some skills, I'd have a hot wife too.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I think there were 20 or so girls, it took me a few minutes to flip through all of them.

@mjx-Brynn Cameron is probably gonna be set for life.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I think basketball players as a group visit clubs more than any other pro athletes. Hence the hottest wives/baby mommas.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Kobes wife was (and still is) awefully pretty.

• mjx01
    8 years ago
    @larry: according to tmz: she's already getting 15k per moth from Leinart

It would be interesting to know if they were claiming to be "on BC"
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "Kobes wife was (and still is) awefully pretty."

100% agree
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    If Brynn Cameron snags a hockey player next, does that count as a hat trick? ;)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @mjx- damn! I don't know if Leinart has that money. He's not in the NFL anymore, and he was a bust in the NFL, so I'm not sure if he made all that much money in the NFL.

Yes Kobe's wife is top tier. Kobe has a thing for Latinas. One of his alleged mistresses back in the day was Latina bombshell Jessica Burciaga.

I forget about former NBA player Marko Jaric. His ex wife was Victoria Secret model Adrianna Lima. He wins hands down!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion