Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

License Plate

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Bought a new car over the holiday weekend. Tried to get 'TUSCL' on the license plate but it was rejected. Other suggestions for a cool 'TUSCL' related plate?

Replies (41)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

LDK LVR

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

TROLLME

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

VIP 69

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

BBJ 69

S
Supremeruler
•

Founder

S
Supremeruler
•

IAMRECH

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

NO ROBS

S
Supremeruler
•

BBBJCIM

S
Supremeruler
•

FOLLIES

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Follies 1

S
Supremeruler
•

EXTRAS

S
Supremeruler
•

NINABAMBINA

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

ASSMAN

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Did they say why TUSCL was rejected? TUSCL is obscure in the scheme of things. It is not like something most people would point to and say "non-brilliant! That guy is a pervert!"

Much as you may want folks to think that you're a pervert ;)

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

PL4LIFE

S
Supremeruler
•

MYCOCKISHUGE

S
Supremeruler
•

18YOREDHEADS

S
Supremeruler
•

JUICECREW4LYFE

S
Supremeruler
•

CHACKINFANGERSNFOURLOKO

S
Supremeruler
•

SHITATMCDS

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

If like to know why it was rejected as well. That's pretty random.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

DS LUVA 1

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

ATF4ME

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I'm surprised TUSCL was rejected also. Does that mean someone already has it or that it was simply not allowed?

I'd be curious if BBBJCIM passed.

S
Supremeruler
•

SHOWCLUB2NITE

Profile picture for Itsmytime
Itsmytime
•

DMV googles all acronyms and must have concluded that 'TUSCL' was dangerous to society. I guess I'll try 'SCLVR' or 'PL4RENT'

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Mine is SHADOWO. I still had to explain what a shadow was. You might try MYTIME.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

You can try something similar that no one might have thought of such as ZUSCL. which would be zee ultimate strip club list but you could lie if asked and say it was zee university of SC law school or whatever you think of.

Or maybe ZUTITCL Zee ultimate Titty club list. No one but us would recognize it.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Or maybe even. 2USCL

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

2AMER

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

CUSTIE

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

4QTrolls

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

4Locos

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

$4singlemoms

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Just expand...

TUSCLVR

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I'd circumvent their reason for denying your application. Go register tuscl.info or tuscl.rocks and set up a fake rock band web page, then write on the DMV application that TUSCL is the name of a band you play in.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

HORNDOG

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

It seems that many states have 6 or 7 characters on plate-Tuscl is short by 1 or 2 characters. It has been many years, but I recall a Calif. plate with "BAD KITTY" on it (maybe it wasn't completely spelled.) I'd check with DMV about the number of character requirements, and just add 1 or 2 numbers to TUSCL as needed.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I once saw a hottie driving a Mercedes with a plate that read PM LADY....hmmm

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Mikey I'd be afraid the dmv rejected her 1st choice: PMS LADY.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement