tuscl

What I want...What she wants

Meursault
Missouri
Take the TUSCL vs SW free form prose challenge. It think the structure is easily discerned. Here's my entry:

What I want: a 24 year old nymphomaniac that will look in my eyes as she blows me while I eat the foie gras on brioche sandwich she just made.

What she wants: A 28 year old underwear model whose only sexual turn-ons are giving away money and listening to her problems.

What I get: a 32 year old veteran stripper who has learned to close her eyes and think about the money.

What she gets: a 44 year old pervert who is only a slight upgrade from being groped by her manager at McDonald's.

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good analysis, Meursault.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Haha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She wants $$$ - you want her body - anything else is the old trying to fit the round peg in square hole; IMO.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think you need to reach a middle ground.

Here's what I recommend:

Fancy dining for her - take her to red lobster or Olive Garden.

Sexual nirvana for her - fuck with the lights out. You may be fucking the night stand instead of her but it's okay you won't be able to tell the difference in the dark.

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    Sounds like everybody sorta gets what they want...if they squint reeeeeeeal hard and not think about it too much.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    ^ ha @lowpa. Once again, fortune favors the squinter.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    When I was 28, I had exactly what you wanted, more or less. I was no underwear model, but she was a nymphomaniac.

It's bittersweet I can never go back to that time.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I feel better having read Meursault's and lopaw's posts in this thread. Thank you. Sometimes I wonder why my CF has to close her eyes too. I wonder is it really that bad? Then I, too, squint really hard. It helps.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Eyes wide open, eyes shut. Think about her from time to time. Memories are to be treasured.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I used to be as skeptical/cynical as you. Then shit happened, and *two* strippers apparently don't need my money.

One of them seems to really *like* me and when I visit her drops most everything to enjoy some naked time.

The other just wants some "face time with somebody who isn't a demanding creeper" (her words), and puts up with my pot belly and ugly faces to get it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion