tuscl

Up in da UP

Hey, peeps, I'm heading waaay the fuck up North. I'm glad to say there actually is a strip club in our Upper Peninsula. https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=204 Maybe the bears stop in. I'm not getting any lappers from them !!

12 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Maybe not VM. Last review was 6 years ago and then it was only open on Fri & Sat Nights. Will look for your report.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I would probably just hike and not focus on crazy stripper stuff if I were going to the UP. Brilliant part of the world but not a place for crazy decadence! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Or maybe think about crossing into Canada after your trip. Just bring your passport! ;)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No passport, but I can always sneak in. NOT !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It's 150 miles from my sister's place. If the Vette runs good, I'll head West and do some camping in my part of Michigan. The UP is such a wild habitat, it's always good to get up to that clean, fresh air, far from the madding crowds. I checked out the reviews, I don't expect a stellar experience, but what the heck, I'm up there, might as well check it out and update the reviews of the place.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Just remember Vince, A "Pastie" is not a "Pasty". All those stands along US-2 west of the Mackinac bridge are not clubs ;)

Many fond childhood memories of da UP from both my Childhood and a few from working on the Great Lakes for approximately 21 years, a career choice that got shelved early due to health issues and economic factors. (It sucks to be marginalized)
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    I can't wait for VM's report on this club
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, I did some research on the place. It's way out in the boonies, thus my reference to the bears walking in. The former owner ran the place well. I don't know how the current management is, I'll see. You are absolutely right, Hugh. Pastie stands line US-2, I remember them from our travels up there when I was a kid. They are tasty, I'll probably have one or two along the way.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    There are times when being one with nature in the great outdoors overtakes strip clubbing. Have fun!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Hey Vince, I'll throw in a good Finnlander joke to think about when you get your meat pies:

Two Yooper Finns, Eino and Toivo, are digging a ditch one day when Toivo has to use 'da two holer'. So Toivo runs down down the path to the outhouse and Eino keeps digging.

15 minutes Later, Toivo's not back.. Eino keeps digging.
    30 minutes later, No sign of Toivo. Eino pauses, then digs some more.
    45 minutes have gone by. Eino throws his shovel down, runs up the path, throws open the door to the outhouse and the tops soles of two boots sticking out of one of the holes, holding up Toivo who is dangling down into the Pit.

"Toivo", yells Eino. "What happened. You fall in?"

"I dropped my chacket, Eino," says Toivo
    "Forget the Chacket, Toivo", Eino says, "its covered in Chit!"

Toivo replies: "I really didn't want the Chacket, Eino. But I did want the Pastie I had in my pocket"
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hugh, dat sounds like Yoopers to me !! Us trolls below the bridge, don't appreciate the taste of fresh pasties. No doubt he had to save it. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I thought I'd check clubs here in Michigan, I didn't find any other clubs in the Upper Peninsula, something about the town name jogged a memory. As I criss-crossed the country a few years ago, there were many club's I'd skip. After I read the story of the club, it looked like a friendly place, so what the heck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion