tuscl

4th of July?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, July 4, 2016 9:11 AM
From your guys experience would a Monday night 4th of July night be slower than a normal Monday night at the strip club? I was thinking about going but thought there may be alot less girls than normal being a holiday.

29 comments

• impala
    8 years ago
    All depends on the weather. If the weather is good, its gonna be dead. If its lowsey, you stand a chance. Good luck.
  • Dougstcr.
    8 years ago
    I'm going to finally fuck that faggot Ricky Boy
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Today's a day for BBQs, fireworks and family. We can all resume pussy mongering tomorrow.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol dougstcr
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My town has fireworks tonight, so I wouldn't expect the local SC to be doing great business, even if it were open on Mondays -- which it isn't! Personally I always avoid strip clubs on holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Christmas Eve and Day. Once I drove an hour to my usual club on Halloween and it was closed!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I like holiday weekends specifically because it's slow. Yes, there's fewer girls, but even fewer customers, so if you DO find a girl you like, you're golden. Better yet, just make an appointment with your CF for tonight
  • the mighty quinn
    8 years ago
    Never have had much luck at clubs on summer holidays and with the 4th being a Monday, feeling people with opt for the extended weekend and not hit up the clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As Subraman notes. Slower, yes. Girls more desparate. YES !!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Vincemichaels has the right answer. There will be fewer customers, and the few dancers working will be there because they are broke and desperate to earn the already overdue rent money. That makes for a very good hunting environment. And for you "BBQ, fireworks and family" guys, cook out, take the kids to see the big fireworks show, then let their Mom put them to bed while you explore the good hunting environment! (And women think us guys can't multi-task!)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My guess is as others have stated that it'll probably be slow since it's a family holiday and many dancers either have kids or may want to be partying w/ their family and/or friends and the celebration tends to be at night - plus many PLs have to go back to work tomorrow thus more reason for it to be slow. Having said this - if your only option is to sit at home then you don't lose much by going-by and seeing what's up - often times all it takes is one and only one dancer to make it a great visit - no guarantee such dancer will be there but no guarantee she won't - I would just try to contact the club ahead of time and verify if they are open .
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The main 4th activity being fireworks. I doubt the clubs will be busy, especially on a monday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Who knows - maybe you can have your own fireworks in the VIP room bada bing bada boom :)
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    I was in Follies from 12 noon - 2 pm .... The club was pack with customers .... I would guesstimate around 40 Dancers when I book out.... Also the parking lot was full ..Now that was at 2pm... I'm sure business picked up from there....
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ well - most things don't apply to Follies :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Brilliant, Papi !!
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    True !!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Probably mostly Latinas who did their thing on Cinco de Mayo.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ you racist - you used the L word :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - That's what happens when you have been married to one for 27 years. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - you get a pass :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, don't get shadowcat started. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    They celebrated the 4th on. Saturday drawing up in Red white and blue in my local club.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    At one of my local clubs I looked at the online schedule. They have 25 girls working tomorrow night, but only 5 girls working tonight. So yeah I think in general it will be a lot slower tonight.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yeah, is skip it tonight unless you have a fave you can text who is working.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I read a few of the reviews published today & many complained about it being slow dancer wise in terms of #s & quality (though many of the reviews were for Su visits)
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I didn't go. I couldn't set anything up with my CF/ATF because I haven't gotten a text back from her for over a week. The last text I got though said she quit the club.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    So it is time to look for another CF
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would guess that there might be less dancers, but that the dancer to customer ratio would still be higher. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion