tuscl

Can we all agree to keep our eyes on the road while driving?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
GACA's thread about masturbating while driving reminded me of the recent Tesla crash. That fellow was allegedly watching a Harry Potter movie when he crashed.

http://ktla.com/2016/07/03/tesla-autopil…

There are a number of non-brilliant videos online of people reading the paper or doing other seriously non-brilliant things whiles their Tesla is on autopilot. Even if your car has an autopilot pleas don't jack off while your on the highway. Don't drink until you're unable to drive. Basically, don't do things that endanger others.

This has been an ace public service announcement! ;)

8 comments

• Rick_the_Bear
    8 years ago
    Your no fun. Drinking and driving is an American past time. Do you know what is more exciting than even that ? Having a heroin addict sucking your soft peker while your trying to focus on the road while under the influence
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant satire Rick_the_Bear!

Nonetheless, I assume that Rick_the_Barnacle really sticks on the steering wheel when he drives. Maybe you could emulate your fellow Rick! ;)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    My buddy Rick the Whale can't fit in a car. His penis is 13 feet long
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    YIKES, motorhead !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    When I was in sales on road trips, I often did paperwork while driving home. I haven't crashed yet.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    But this texting and driving scares the shit out of me. Just driving home the other evening an on-coming car was several inches across the center line. I moved over to the shoulder and looked at the driver as it passed. It was a young teenaged girl looking down at her phone
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I admit I was lucky. These days texting is the norm.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Jim Morrison got it right on "Roadhouse Blues" by the Doors:

"Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel...."

(Note on distracted driving: Everyone thinks we're supposed to be able to multitask. Driving IS multitasking.... you should be checking mirrors, what's in front of you, oncoming traffic, oncoming intersections, speed control, braking, observing imminent weather conditions.... and hopefully adjusting your driving to move with the flow of traffic, comply with laws and anticipate the moves of other drivers some of which WILL be 'idiots'. Now tell me you can safely add other functions to this list and perform all tasks well.... adding distractions is like adding another ball while juggling!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion