tuscl

Frst time

Djscudmaster
New York
I first discovered strip clubs at 19 years old and got hooked when a J-lo type was there one night.
Does anyone here dare tell how they got hooked into strip clubs? Be it first time or a particular visit

13 comments

• s88
    8 years ago
    AVN Expo
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I worked at a small company, way underpaid. One day the boss of our dept, used to be the plant manager wanted to visit a particular club, didn't want to go along so he talked me into it. I enjoyed it. He paid my cover charge. I paid for my drinks and tips I believe.

I was looking forward to going back but ended up waiting 2 to 4 months. A vendor or someone trying to sell something to him for work came along, the vendor paid our cover charges and ordered pizza from outside which got delivered to our table. It's possible my boss had connections at the club. Anyway I got tired of waiting and visited a few other clubs. I found one that kept giving me free passes along with everyone else when I visited. They also had free pizza. Free cover and free pizza got me hooked. I bet they gave away free passes for almost a year to everyone in the club on nights I was there which was usually the weekend. The club was busy but not packed. Girls were friendly too. They didn't ask you to buy them drinks. Beer was only 2 or 3 dollars. I had fun for almost a whole year. One dancer started seeing me away from the club actually leaving with me one night and then she got a ride with me every time I was there. She had no car. She was one year older than me and never asked for money when we were out and about. Basically friends but I did pay for her not that expensive food when we went out to eat.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    To go alone not along, stupid autocorrect did it again.
  • K
    8 years ago
    How I got hooked? I was 16. Some of the older guys told me what went on inside the one in town. I went in. it was magical. In one night I saw an 18 Year old, a twenty something and a woman I think was closing in on 40, dance on stage and flash me their privates.They were lewd and erotic and playful. They appeared to be having fun. When I found out I could get any of their attention and time without having to play games, I was hooked. Then i discovered extras. If I had not been hooked, I would have been then.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Read my article on my visit to TJ in 1961.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That big ass shit on you
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I had been to clubs as a customer quite a few times without getting hooked. As a purveyor of services in food and beverage, I had see too much behind the scenes to get wrapped up In the fantasy. Until I met my ATF last year, no one was able to get to me. Now I have some CFs that may keep me coming back. I as hooked on a particular dancer and gas a result of her keeping me on ice, that evolved into being hooked on clubbing in general.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    1978. I was 17. Ft. Erie. Vietnamese girl. Friends paid. Good time. Hooked.
  • G2
    8 years ago
    Stop fucking Charley Soldier !

Vietnam Veteran First Calvary 22750
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    After my first lap dance, I had to return !
  • Rick_the_Bear
    8 years ago
    Seeing that strip clubs do nothing for me I often reflect on why I patron such seedy establishment's. My erections no longer respond to the female body so to have any true exitment I have moved on to muscular young men. Drinking whiskey helps cover the deep pain after a well greased bouncer if you catch my drift.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    There was this little go go bar roadhouse about an hour from where I grew up. I was 17 and went with a couple of buddies, we were all underage but got in with the help of slipping the bouncer a photo of Mr. Jackson each. It was dark and run down, and stank of stale beer and cigarettes. The dancers were for the most part older (looking back as a 17 year old, i'd say for the most part late 20's to early 40's), none were show stoppers, but we didn't care, they got naked! I'm sure a couple of them figured out that it was our first time by the way they "molested" us, and i even got a BJ from one for $10 (hey, was a LONG time ago). Been hooked ever since.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Decades ago, just out of college, just a bit over 21. Went to watch at Sunnyvale Brass Rail. First time of importance though was when I tried to get a dancer to sit down, and according to local custom, have a drink with me. I suggested that she and I might go out some time and heard, "*I* don't go out with customers."

So I just talked about myself and about ordinary things and what I did for a living. Then she realized that I had not meant that kind of going out and she became almost apologetic.

I still decided that the honorability of my intentions had been challenged and I decided to quit and leave while I was ahead.

See, by the time a guy reaches jr high school age, he learns that the ones in the movies and the fashion models and the playboy center folds were out of his social reach.

Would the same apply to dancers at the Brass Rail?

Well I forgot about the matter and worked and came home late the next night, and there was her voice on my answering machine, "I want to see you."

So that told me that strip club dancers are still just ordinary girls. So from then on I've been hooked, and this was one of the steps which made it so that I could never be satisfied with monogamy.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=108910
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion