tuscl

If this ever happens again for...loud

Djscudmaster
New York
I smile she smiles back we hit it off. She approaches after getting off stage and I asks I want a lap dance which she say yes to, 4 minutes into the dance all I've gotten is air dance and chat where she informs Me amongst many things she's got a friends with benefit already. Next 4 minutes she's attempting to give Me a lap dance but doens't know where to begin or end. I'm not allowed to touch her or am being pushed off.
Next 2 minutes she goes back to an air dance and then cuts this 15 minute lap dance short. Huh what?
Actually this isn't the first time its happened at a strip club. but
How often must this happen to let Me know to call lap dances quit or be more selective?
I actually loved clubs back in the days or love visiting clubs for the view or scenery.

Is there a return policy or a civilian complaint review board lol

7 comments

• s88
    8 years ago
    This is why you buy a single song and judge her chemistry, but in some SCs a table dance is so restrictive by the rules its worthless for chemistry judging. Dont go for large time blocks without negotiated services beforehand (might backfire on you as she says she isnt a ho), or a test LD at just one song. Tell her before she starts the table dance you will go for a VIP room if the table dance is good.
  • Djscudmaster
    8 years ago
    But it was just 15 minute straight lap dance for a certain price non regard to how many songs
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Does your SC offer anything less than 15 minutes at a time? I always pull out my phone and check the time before she starts and she sees I did that. They sometimes might ask what time it is or grab my hand so they see my phone itself. They know they are on watch that way.
  • Djscudmaster
    8 years ago
    I've done that before but in some cases it pisses them off
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Ask them why they are upset unless they want to "cheat you".
  • Djscudmaster
    8 years ago
    precisely
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She shit on you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion