tuscl

Honest Question

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Why do people bother with creating fake aliases when they call other PLs out or make fun of them?

My guess is that part of the fun is having everyone try to guess who it is. Is that it?

5 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Another explanation would be subtly trying to incite others to dislike people they dislike. This web site is just a diversion for me. It gives me a laugh and a smile but I don't really spend time remembering details. I could see myself attributing comments from an imitation troll to the original poster.

But I don't really care much. There are a few people I consider d-bags but even the d-bags are entertaining. Often because of their d-bagginess!

But it could be a reason for those who take the board seriously! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I like satirists like rickthezoo better. It's not like anybody will think rickthevulture is actually rickdugan! To my knowledge rickdugan has never punctuated his d-baggy posts with a squawk! ;)
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    "Another explanation would be subtly trying to incite others to dislike people they dislike."

Most likely this. But it's far from subtle.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

I like Rick the Bear. He's a new welcome addition.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    The real rickthebear is trying to track down the imposter so he can kick his ass. I told him to do a little claw to face action for me.

The imposter will be dispatched efficiently if he is a hairless ape located in North America. However, I may have to call in a favor with my pride in 'tha NC' if the imposter is actually a wildebeest located in Africa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion