Guts

larryfisherman
California
Is it just me, or are there a lot more strippers with guts nowadays?

It's disgusting. I'm assuming it has mostly to do with them drinking a lot at work. There will be a beautiful girl with nice face, and nice tits n ass. She's skinny but she has a gut. That thing sticks out like a sore thumb. I was in a club the other day and eight out of the ten girls had guts.

Thoughts?

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I see this in phazes. I think sometimes clubs crack down and fire or suspend fatties. Sometimes dancers push the limits..

Dam beer bellys anyway
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah it's not so much that they're fat. I'm more talking about the skinny girls with the beer bellies. That shit sticks out.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Maybe they're preggo.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    It depends on the club I'm in and the mood I'm in.

The only thing that tends to bug me outright are preggo dancers. The club I was in yesterday had one they actually let up on stage. She was crawling around the stage and clearly showing, it was crazy. Since I was in the dancer's line of sight I had to keep reminding myself not to look disgusted.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It is hard for girls to keep their tummies flat, as it often is for guys too. I've seen girls start stripping with tummies, and then lose them. It isn't always alcohol.

Belly dancers can look good with tummies. Some of their costumes enhance this. Girls with tummies can be a particular kind of turn on.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=112655
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    It's usually the dancers that have kids are the ones with the gut, at least at the clubs that I go to.
  • Dave_Anderson
    8 years ago
    Welcome to the 21st century. This has been a phenomena for at least 10-15 years. Sedentary lifestyles and all that, as well as less stigma to being overweight among Generation Y (and I suppose now Z too). I was into fat girls before it was cool, 80s / 90s. Now I prefer thinner ones. I don't like to go with the latest in thing.
  • Rick_the_Bear
    8 years ago
    Keep drinking they look hot eventually
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    It seems like there is, but you can really only compare a club now to what that club used to be. And last chance saloon type clubs shouldn't count in that, because they have always had some girls with beer guts. The two clubs I go to regularly which aren't last chance saloons seem to have a lot more girls with guts than they used to 5 or 10 years ago. OTOH, I don't really care whether they do or not because it's all entertainment. Besides, the only type of girl that really turns me off is the overly skinny type.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^bingo. My opinion is the best is girls with flat or near flat stomachs but NOT a flat ass. Everything else the same though I'll take a girl with a few extra pounds around the middle over an anorexic looking flat ass girl every time.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nah, I ain't talking about the pregnant ones. I'm talking about the ones with the beer belly. They work 4-5 days a week, and they're always drinking on their shift, so that explains how the beer belly develops. They probably don't work out either, so that doesn't help it.

Nowadays it seems they'll hire anyone off the street! No standards!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't know about the gut, but anyone drinking that regularly is having their persona altered by it.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=108933

Living Room Thelema: "Typhonian Topsy Turvy Thelema"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPyEKXGO…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And as far as who they hire, it depends on the clubs. At the bottom of the dives, hiring girls of the street is what they do.

:)

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=108902
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion