tuscl

To be grimy, without being grimy.

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
Trying to find the balance. Probably wearing basketball shorts commando is the best way, but I just don't have the whatever to pull that off, and dont want to. I'm the guy who spends, way too much time looking at the baseball game on the TVs, pretending not to/or actually avoiding staring at what is on stage or walking in front of me. My lack of griminess probably keeps me from enjoying the experience as much as i could. So the question is, how to be grimy, without coming off as grimy.

13 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Most girls don't care, stare, that's what they are there for. It's okay to stare, just tip them a few bucks and you won't appear grimy at all.

I've been doing this for a long time and here's what I do:

1. Like you I stare at the games on tv. I don't like to oogle a stripper I have no desire to talk to.
    2. I dress in nice jeans, loafers and a dress shirt or nice tshirt. Never basketball shorts, never tennis shoes.
    3. Tipping money opens doors. Tip the cite waitress, dancers, etc. this allows the staring to commence. You're paying to watch.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wear shorts commando 98%of the time and rarely look at the TV unless there are no strippers worth looking at. I'm always freshly shaved and showered with clean shorts on. I do not consider myself to be grimy and I don't have any problem attracting strippers. Sounds like you're just wrapped too tight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    SCs are not "The Dating Game" - it's business - dancers don't care what type of guy your are - they only care that you spend $$$ and don't go over the line (e.g. fingering them if they don't like it; taking your dick out in the LD-room if they don't like it; etc although some will allow it).

My point is that no-one judges in SCs; there are no "clean hands" - dancers are there getting naked and more for $$$ so they surely are not in a position "to judge anyone"- thus you having hang-ups b/c what others may think IMO is not only baseless but counter-productive to you enjoying yourself and having the best time possible.

You are the customer and the one w/ the $$$ - so you control the situation and should be the one to control it b/c o/w the SC and its dancers will control it and by this I mean they'll do w/e they can to take as much $$$ as they can from you in a way that is most convenient to them - being shy in a SC does not get you anything but an empty wallet and blue-balls.

IMO anyone judging anyone else in a SC is a hypocrite and you should not let what you think they may think dictate how you go about your life or SCing - these folks we are dealing w/ in SCs are not exactly the highest on the societal moral totem-pole.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Like anything else - the longer one does it the more comfortable it becomes - perhaps you have not being SCing too long or too often.

I SCed for about 7 years b/f I was comfortable wearing sweatpants to a SC - I finally took the plunge when I saw another SCer do it and then I said "damn I would like to do that" and did - I felt that everyone would look at me but was not really the case and if so so-what - it never interfered w/ me having a good time and getting plenty of attention from the dancers if I was spending.

Now - it one goes to fairly upscale clubs and at night; one may stand-out in sweats or shorts; but one can always wear ones that seem a bit more dressy (read my article about SC perv wear and get some pointers from it and the comments in that article):

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    just to be clear I'M not judging ANYBODY. I'm just up here on the mountain top, asking the elders for advice to find where I'm comfortable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just to be clear - my interpretation was that you perhaps may feel judged by others not that you were judging them.

I interpreted that perhaps you felt somewhat uncomfortable and thus why you could not fully enjoy yourself or as much as you would like.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    They are on stage for your enjoyment. They are offended if you dont stare. You are rude by looking at the tv
  • s88
    8 years ago
    In a divy SC near me, I look at the TVs regardless what is on to avoid tipping ugly dancers. The only seats there are in front row.

Tipping waitresses is retarded. The waitresses will be upselling "drinks" to the dancer even tho she'd rather take the drink $ in cash as a tip or LD time and the waitress will [weakly] be threatening you to buy drinks or you have to leave. You are going to give a dollar to these bitches why? Save your dollars for strippers, nobody else deserves a tip in the SC except strippers. Waitresses dont do anything above their job minimums for you, or they are trying to fuck you over.

@Papi_Chulo

It is a dating game for me, since I try to get GFE out of the strippers. I am sometimes successful. Before I started dressing like money ("the system"), GFE was impossible. I used to tip, but then I realized, tipping is worthless and you are seen as a PL by the stripper instead of a hookup partner if you tip. Also tipping reaches diminishing returns, you can't buy love, or "likeness" or "good guy" or "he is a sweet guy" if you tip. My policy is, if I like you and what you offer, I will buy more time with you, I won't buy specific services. Either way the stripper gets the same $ in the end. If I have to ask for it, I will regret the experience or I will be quoted $100s ontop of base VIP prices. IMO, the best experience in VIP, is forgetting the woman on you is a stripper, and forgetting you are in a VIP room in a SC, for X minutes.

One of my favs told me, and I've seen her do it, overcounts songs from disgusting guys (sweats/shorts/jerseys) because they are disgusting. 2 out of 4 of my regular SCs ban sweats. 3 out of 4 ban shorts of any kind. All ban basketball shorts (shorts must be belted with pockets). Some strippers hate jeans due to roughness and will air dance you if you wear them.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Eh back up s88!!! I probably typed the wrong thing. I have never tipped a random cute waitress - I meant when I buy a drink I always tip the waitress for brining me it.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I'm the guy who spends, way too much time looking at the baseball game on the TVs, pretending not to/or actually avoiding staring at what is on stage or walking in front of me. "

This is one of those cases where you're so timid and confused that, in an effort to ... what, exactly? Not come off as a creepy starer? Show the girls you're better than the rest of us PLs? ... you're actually insulting the girls, and I guarantee they hate and disrespect you for it, at least behind their back. There's no reason to be disrespectful to the girls -- there's a naked girl in front of you, look at her instead of pretending she's not worthy.

All in all, you're going to enjoy your SC trips much more if you make them about you and what you want, instead of guessing what the girls want, and have the confidence to pursue it. That said, basketball shorts are definitely not my style, a bit too perverted even for me.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @s88 a few things about those policies that you mentioned. By trying to "soft" ban jeans for starters and with hard ban on sweats, shorts and pants without belts, your essentially trying to make your club out to be some suited up club and that raises prices which nobody likes. Do they really think a REAL whale wants to walk around all day and all night in slacks. We've all heard it in media, articles and real life that people with money would much rather walk around in shorts and a T-Shirt.

I hate having to go to a club during the summer in NY in jeans ESPECIALLY since I'm a tall ass sumbitch. How do these hoes even enjoy rubbing on soft cotton pants when a belt is always rubbing against them?

But good on you bro, fuck dem hoes and their tips. Them waitresses too. Especially when they try to jack up the price at the last minute. No tip for them.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In strip clubs you can get away with really dressing down. But women still do respond very much to how a guy dresses.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=112628
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @shailynn
    "Eh back up s88!!! I probably typed the wrong thing. I have never tipped a random cute waitress - I meant when I buy a drink I always tip the waitress for brining me it."

I wouldn't even tip for bringing it unless the waitress causes a scene for a $1 after she brings the drink. I dont want the waitress to ever come back. I minimize drinking in SCs. 1 drink a night or 1 drink per 3 hours. I'll go drink sink water in the bathroom if I am actually thirsty. A glass of sink water costs $1 at most SCs if they offer sink water at all.

At my regular SC, most of the waitresses know never to approach me, but there will always be some new one standing in the front entry door who wants to "take care" of me for the night and doesn't know I never talk to waitresses. If they really want to take care of me, they need to DFK me or show pussy. When I enter I always say I am going to the bathroom (and do go) when the wall of waitresses blocks me in the front door lobby and one of them says says "follow me" or "how many?". After leaving the bathroom I am free from the parasites since none latched onto me for the night. I pick my own seats, and buy and return my own drinks from the bar directly. Waitresses are useless. 10 minutes to flag one down, another 15 to get her to bring it. By then I will have changed seats twice because 6 songs and 2 dancer rotations went by and she doesn't know where I am ITC. Hell, I might even be in VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion