tuscl

Pics on phone

Maximus2002
Massachusetts
So in the course of dances over the years, I've had dancers ask to see it as they're grinding on it, etc. Many have asked if I have pics on my phone, which I've showed them (discreetly of course).

What is the legality of that? Clearly, often times the law doesn't apply in some places, but just curious if showing dirty pics on a cell is on any way illegal.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It's called sexting and as long as both parties are of legal age, it is legal. I don't have any pictures of my dick on my phone and I doubt that many do. If they want to see it, I show them the real thing.
  • Maximus2002
    8 years ago
    Lol, i meant during the dance she's asked to see a picture of it. So I open my phone and show her a picture. Just wondering of the legality of looking at nude pics on a phone in a "public" place like that.

Trust me, I understand what "sexting" is. Haha. But thanks for responding dude :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've never heard of any "legal" issues of showing a photo of your junk to someone that ha requested to see it.

Your only concern should be to watch out for over zealous bouncers who may accuse you of trying to take a photo inside the strip club / lap dance area.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I think it's much more legal to show pics of your dick on your phone than to actually show your dick!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Totally legal. Although for me, I have to swipe several screens to show it all. You other guys probably need to pinch-zoom
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Lol. :)
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    I had a girl take a selfie while giving me a BJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion