tuscl

Tips for writing reviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 7:02 PM
Self explanatory. I just might do this. Sorry, Shailynn, none of the clubs I visit has a stamp collectors' corner.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Is there a missing questing mark or is it supposed to be an exclamation point
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I only give tips to hoes. Not dudes.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Gee, Papi, I don't know. Where would you put it? That's what she said! Badoomboom-kshhhhh.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Are you asking for tips or giving them?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Me too
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'll bite. Usually when I write a review I put these things in (some are redundant) 1. Cover charge / valet charge / average price for a drink 2. How many people / day visited / time of day / how many dancers on shift 3. Did I get a lapdance / how many dancers did I get lapdances from / how hot were the strippers 4. How much did I pay for the lapdance / did I have to tip a bouncer / how private was the area that the lapdance happened 5. Did anything happen more than a lapdance (always be vague on this, not specific) 6. If any dancer did anything "extra" for you do not call her out 7. If a dancer ripped you off or attempted to rip you off, mention her name. 8. Did I have a good time / would a return / have I been there before not everyone follows my protocol, but that's what I usually try to put in a review
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    ^excellent advice
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    just don't do one
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    thank you shailynn.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    shailynn collects stamps. Damn, I've always wanted to take up another hobby. Great advice, shailynn.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Use good grammar is #1 for me! Then just describe your experience. If the club doesn't get many reviews give details about prices of things and layout. If it's reviewed a lot those aren't as important as the experience. Don't use dancer names if you are going to be explicit with what happened. DO warn of any ROBs.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    shailynn did a very good job. I personally feel that location of the bar, stage and men's room is unnecessary. I have always been able to find them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    To add to shailynn's good list; I'd say a bit more info describing the dancers - i.e. ethnic breakdown; build type of most dancers (e.g. mostly spinners w/ A-cups; or lots of big girls; or lots of fake tits; etc). Also - VIP costs - room fee - going rate for dancer-tip - VIP room nice/clean or small/a-dump, etc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion