tuscl

Is food important for the SC (minus the chicken fangers)

georgebailey
Catalina
After obvious criteria, such as whether hotstuff or nina work there, sometimes I choose places for good food. Especially if I'm drinking. Is food important to you at the club. Alan's places (Detroit) always have great food.

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I avoid eating at the SC, like everything else I find the food overpriced for the quality - if I'm hungry I'll eat b/f hitting the SC.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I've been to well over 80 strip clubs. Off the top of my head, I have eaten at four: Club 390 in Chicago Heights and Dancers, Rio, and Brad's in Indy. Food is unimportant to me in a strip club. I eat in them only if I happen to be there at a mealtime. It happens that I sometimes hit each of these four clubs at noon or 1 and eat lunch before getting down to my full-time job of being a PL.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The free burger and fries with admission make it easier to justify popping in at lunch
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I love it that two of my fave clubs have pretty decent food. It's good for my stripper and I to eat while we're slamming shots. And, I'll buy the two of us a $15 burger, which tastes pretty damn good, and she'll stay with me the 25 minutes it takes for the food to come, and the 20+ mnutes it takes to eat it, and then sit around digesting for another 20. Best $15 investment for an hour of her time ever, plus there's a bit of comraderie when we eat together.

That said, I don't think food is "important", in the sense that I take food into account at all when making decisions about where to go. The girls, the prices, etc., this is what matters. Awesome if a club has good food, but if it doesn't, no big deal
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Not to me personally as a customer, but as a purveyor of services in the food and beverage industry, I can say that some clubs have the best equipped kitchens, most qualified staff, and highest quality food you can find. I have met people that really go to some clubs just for the food
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Food is a profit item for any restaurant. Look at the cost of the dancers. LOL. No, seriously, I worked in the food and beverage industry for many years including management positions for the last several years. We were trained on squeezing the most profit out of our food items. I don't eat at a strip club, prices are high, I don't mind if others do. It keeps the club in operation making our lives a lot more pleasant.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not for me as a customer. But I understand the appeal. Some places do seem to have well equipped kitchens, competent chefs/cooks, and fair prices. So why not? It's helped me on the few occasions when I brought a date to the club.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Food is not a consideration for me going to a club. Follies puts out a free buffet every day that is not bad but I rarely eat it. I eat before I go and brush my teeth. Cheetah has a 4 star restaurant but I wouldn't even think of going there. The recently opened Crazy Horse has a sushi bar right above the main stage but the club still can't attract many customers.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Food isn't a consideration for me either. I've never chosen one club over the other because I know it has good/poor/no food. I have eaten sc food a few times. Much more often I've ordered food for dancers. It generally works out just like he described, a pretty solid return on a few bucks.

I see lots of people eating in clubs. At clubs that have free/cheap food at certain times, you can clearly see that it brings in crowds. I don't know if they are just freeloaders, or if it actually helps business or not though.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    The food is important if you are hungry.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think I've rated 3 times at a strip club tops. Twice was a free midnight buffet.

Food is for customers and to keep them there. Most clubs don't make money on food. Hell a lot of bars don't make money on food, they make money on alcohol sales and break even on food. More food usually ends up meaning more alcohol sales.

I see a lot of people eating in strip clubs so I'm imagine it's a considerable importance to have half decent food in a club.

In the past few years I see a lot more strippers eating with PLs, or strippers eating alone.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Never ate at strip club and don't plan too
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"In the past few years I see a lot more strippers eating with PLs,"

That's because those are smart PLs who have figured out that this may be the single best deal in the house. Less than the price of a lapdance, to buy up to an hour's worth of time with a stripper -- talking, flirting, groping her under the table. Food even beats out drinks as far as smartest deal in the house.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sunnyvale Brass Rail's weekday lunch time food is good. And you can get a soft drink at the hoffbrau price instead of the bar price.

You can then go eat in the main room, by the stage. Sometimes girls will come and sit and eat with you, before things get going.

I think places with food tend to be softer core places. Groups come over from Lockheed and eat there. They wouldn't do that if it had a pervy reputation.

But then in a place like TJ's HK Bar, which seems set up for spending lots of time with a girl, you would have to have a plan for feeding her. So their restaurant would be handy.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=98447
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Want to spend some time with a girl, I mean hours and hours? Then you have to feed her.

What could be better than a place where the whole thing is like a strip club with hotels as the VIP rooms?

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=90809

SJG
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    A couple of clubs near me have a full kitchen and serve up some pretty yummy food. It's a great way to spend a lunch hour with some good grub and some fine entertainment.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    in all my visits i've probably only ate 2 or 3 times. and each time it was free food that they often give during a day-shift. i can't recall ever buying food in a strip club

about a week ago i had some lasagna and it was actually really good. but i shouldn't be surprised because the club i was at is quality in terms of everything

so yeah, food has very little to no importance when picking an SC
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    @Subraman: "That's because those are smart PLs who have figured out that this may be the single best deal in the house. Less than the price of a lapdance, to buy up to an hour's worth of time with a stripper -- talking, flirting, groping her under the table. Food even beats out drinks as far as smartest deal in the house."

Yes! A couple of times recently I have sprung for the $5 special du jour for me and my CF at Rio, for things like Philly cheese steak or steak & fries. This is money *very* well spent in terms of time spent with a favorite dancer, good will, and the intimacy of sharing a meal -- and the food is surprisingly good for five bucks! One time we even both brushed our teeth (separately) before adjourning to the VIP room :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, food and lunch counter priced soft drinks are often the best deals in the house.

SJG

Mexico City, a paradise to live in, and only 1,500 miles away.
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=117773
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    I ordered a nice lunch at Hustler in Lincoln Park, even though I wasn't very hungry. This was (way back) when they were busy. Then a dancer asks to sit with me and ate most of it. We had a pretty good time. I think it was the food...
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm glad the Food System is working out for you guys :) I always do it, my CFs know they can expect me to order food. A somewhat typical trip for me is:

20-30 minutes of how-ya-been shots
    Up to 60 minutes: more shots while we wait for food, eat food, digest a bit
    First $100 VIP happens after that -- 60-90 minutes after I first walked in the door
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I actually ate some food on my last visit to the Penthouse Club in Detroit and I've lived to tell about it. Was not bad in fact!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    OMG Dougster is back

Welcome Back, dude
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Viet Coffee is important. And if you want to spend time with a girl, food is important.

So in Mexico City, it will be coffee and food in my apartment, as I play host to that day's girl.

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=112750

:)

And welcome back Dougster!

SJG

Hermetic Hour - Franz Bardon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWimMvJ1…
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I actually ate some food on my last visit to the Penthouse Club in Detroit and I've lived to tell about it. Was not bad in fact!"

Another convert to The Food System. Glad to have you in the cult, collect your purple robe and white nikes on the way out
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ I'll eventually get to the SF Gold Club. Just a place to kick back, enjoy the women and the food, even though my preference is more the no alcohol, nude, FS type of place.

:)

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=112647

The Book of Abramelin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_o…

The Hermetic Hour - The Magick of Franz Bardon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWimMvJ1…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion