tuscl

High mileage club near Boston?

Frank2048
Washington
I have a free day during the trip and wonder which is the best club to go. Any suggestions on what club to go?

It seems that clubs in Boston are all dive bars? Maybe I should get a car and drive to Providence or Brockton?

And of course, I want high mileage :):):)

6 comments

• Tomc3822
    8 years ago
    Boston SCs suck. There are a few in the boonies that offer high mileage but they are real dives and far from the city - and they can be very hit or miss. Your best bet is to rent a car and head to Providence. It's only about 50 minutes downtown to downtown - just be careful of your timing as Boston traffic hours are still horrible despite the Big Dig.
    The clubs in Providence that still offer high mileage - depending on the girl of course, you better make the deal clear before you pony up for a CR - are Desire (best bet and the CRs are private with closed doors), The Cadilac Lounge (CRs are once again private), and the Foxy Lady (but only in the CRs downstairs). Don't bother with Wonderland, the Wild Zebra, or RI Dolls - no extras in those clubs although OTC is available with all the clubs in RI.
    As always YMMV -so close the deal before you put up the dough!!
  • Frank2048
    8 years ago
    Thanks for your information! Yes I also heard that Boston SC sucks. Hope the downtown to downtown trip is fun.
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    Try electric blue in Connecticut or try Providence. Bridgeport if you are really up for a drive.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Boston clubs suck indeed. They are nothing more than very expensive tourist traps with little to offer in value. In the Slipper you cannot even sit and talk with a girl without having your bell rung for a $25+ dancer drink and in Centerfolds you'll have a bouncer up your ass if so much as a hair on your head makes contact with a dancer. I may be exaggerating a little on that last part, but not by much.

Take thee down to Providence good man, where there are a bunch of clubs that would be considered mediocre in many other areas, but which are shining gems compared to the Eastern MA scene.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Digi brought up some interesting options too, but, B'port is at least 2 1/2 hours from Boston, assuming no traffic (which is unlikely) and EB is no small hike either.

Now Brockton is an option too and the Foxy Lady is a well appointed club (certainly no dive), but unless you want to remortgage your house just to have fun with a girl, like gawker did to pay the little heroin addicted hottie that he met in that club, then you might find Providence to be a little more fun.

Good luck!
  • Frank2048
    8 years ago
    Thank you all for the helpful suggestions! I wish in the future I travel to Providence more often instead of Boston lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion