Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Video that broke the Internet: Jenny Scordamaglia running nekkid

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

You Miami-ites might be familiar with the frequently nip-slipping interviewer Jenny Scordamaglia. Here she is running butt-nekkid on the beach in Jamaica (1:48):

She's actually too blonde and small-breasted for my taste, but I wouldn't kick her out of la cama for eating las patatas fritas, you know what I'm sayin'?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah I've seen her before - something about her is sexy though.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've done worse. :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Shit, she's too small breasted for you? Fine, I'll keep her then. She's just the right size.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She's very hawt. Sure her tits are on the small side, but no woman is perfect. Except a DS.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Pretty girl; I'd do her in a minute....but if we're looking at the 10th tenth she's nothing specisl.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think she's cute and sexy; not instant boner material for me personally - but I find her tan sexy; nice smile; and I like the shape of her face - and she seems like a fun girl in terms of her disposition although IDK of her.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Is she Russian?

She does look like a fast woman.......

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

YAWN!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She looks good, I'd give her a 7.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She's Hispanic. She does these weird Spanish speaking interviews around south Florida where she usually is wearing a low cut shirt and a micro skirt and no panties. So you get flashed boobs and pussy during her interviews. Sometimes she will take pieces of clothing off.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant bounciness!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I didn't mean to sound too disparaging about Jenny. She's obviously way out of my league, and I would certainly get lappers from her if she were a stripper. She has delightful little titties, but they're just not my preferred size. However, she does have a cute face, a dazzling smile, and a very positive attitude about nudity, especially her own :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

My "YAWN" was not a reference to the woman, rather the video. Really, big deal, a nude woman. Go to SOBE or a SC. Watch porn.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

A beautiful young women. Very fine.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'll do her.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

"Pretty girl; I'd do her in a minute..."

That's about all it would take me too.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I could watch that video loop all day! She's got a great body - a great ass - wow.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

@flagooner: Ha!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement