1 FOR $40, 2 FOR $60, 3FOR $100

rattdog
New York
i've been offered these rates for lapdances 3 times in the past several years. they all seemed to happen in the platinum plus clubs. twice in memphis and once in allentown. i succumbed 2 out 3 times. i figured i had to get these 2 to get me off and i knew full well the odds would be against me that i would run into those types of hot girls back in the nyc area.
mathematically i can see the logic to go 2 for $60 after 1 for $40. but then to spike from 2 for $40 to 3 for $100 is fucking bullshit.
i do see it in the stripper's point of view. if you get off at the end of the 2nd more than likely you will relent and give that extra cash for the 3rd song. thank the lord each time i got off on the 2nd song.
have any of you guys experienced this pay rate for dances in your neck of the woods?

16 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Face it, they're not mathematicians. I recall occasionally seeing BP ads with rates that go something like this, $80.00 half hour, $200.00 hour. I didn't see those girls but if I did I'd say let's do a half hour twice LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I my view, letting girls sell you dances is for chumps.

What you should instead try to do is get friendly with her in the front room. You can still feed her money, and there should be no house cut. But treat her like a civilian and get to know her, like on a first date. Try to get a makeout session going.

Save the back room until it is necessary, like when your pants are to come down. Or just take her home with you.

Lots of guys don't seem to believe that this is possible. But if you are getting along with the girl well, and if you have picked a girl you really like, this should all work out.

Lap dancing used to mean a girl sitting on your lap in the front room. What else that might include varied widely. Booths and backrooms were added later. Mostly what they mean is the house taking a bigger cut, and you having to let the girl lead it.

SJG

What to expect from a Golden Dawn initation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0LDX25x…
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Never. In the Midwest (mostly Illinois and Indiana) I usually pay $20, sometimes $15, and occasionally $10 for a lap dance. On extremely rare occasions I've paid $30 for a nude lapper at Club O in Harvey and at Club 390 and Jimmy's in Chicago Heights. No lap dance is worth $40, nor are three worth $100, at least in my neck of the woods.

By the way, last month in Austin I got pretty good lap dances for $5 each at Hot Bodies (Wednesdays) and the Landing Strip (Tuesdays).

Strippers who demand $30+ for a lap dance should be shunned. Let the market rule!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "I my view, letting girls sell you dances is for chumps."

This from the premiere chump of TUSCL! Stick with the MAMPS and BFE, you seem very experienced in those fields!

TOSU LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You let the girl sell you a dance:

1. You are paying a huge house toll, to spend time with a girl you have not built up any rapport with. Is there anyone except a chump who would do that?

2. You are letting the girl take the lead, because you only have so much time with her, and the cost is high. Is there anyone except a chump who would do that?

3. You are paying for private space, when it is still way too early for that to be necessary. Is there anyone except a chump who would do that?

4. You are committing to a block of time and money with a girl, when you still have no real idea how things are going to go with her. Is there anyone except a chum who would do that?

SJG

Banishing the pentagram myths
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxPttRJx…
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Makes no sense but then a lot of things in strip clubs make no sense.

I'm ok with paying $40 for a lap dance every now and then but it's happening less and less. Its fine when you get a good lapdance(and my perception on this is changing as I get more and more great lap dances for $30 or less) but it feels kinda like a slap in the face when you get a low mileage/almost air dance for $40. For $40 or 3 for $100 it should be high mileage every time and all their dancers better be top notch. Overall though not many strip clubs or strippers for that matter, have the audacity to charge $40 for a 3 or 4 minute lap dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    chessmaster, why not front room? You can still be feeding her money. But then it is open ended as to how it will work or where it will go.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I suppose I could invest more in the front room at these places but...
    1. There are a lot of whales at these places to compete with, which I don't really care to do.
    2. Ultimately I just want them to stimulate me sexually and have very little interest in front room activities.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Out of those options, 2 for $60 would be my preferred one.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    With that pricing setup does anybody actually buy 3 at once? Unless there's some omission(not mentioning 2 for 60 and going straight from $40 to 3 for $100) most everybody would do 2 for $60 and then find another dancer or go back to that dancer and do 2 for $60 again later.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    chessmaster, you would have loved the 2 i picked-they were pawgs raised in the south. one i unzipped, whipped out and put on her asscrack between them big ol' cheeks (she said she would work with me), the other was a real hot grinder. both times were actually done in 1 1/2 songs. so no chance they were going to get to 3 in that dreaded pay scale.
    unless the girl is the type i normally don't see working at clubs in my area, then it's going to be $20 per.
    i don't know about the main flooor and feeding the "40" there but i have played around at the bar area. once you scan around your surroundings you can get some real nice mild extras barside if you're slick.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Worst I've seen was 1-4-$60

Best I've seen was 5-4-$100

PP in Greenville
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The 3-for-$100 although not a norm seems to be used in a good # of clubs - there are many clubs w/ many different sometimes wacky dance options.

In the context of $40 lappers then the 3-for-$100 makes sense but not if it's accompanied by a 2-for-$60.

Down here in South FL there are 2 sister clubs (under different names) that have single $25 lappers & 3-for-$100, the way it works at these 2 clubs is that LDs are done in shared 2-person dance-booths & the 3-for-$100 you get the dances in a single non-shared dance-booth, so one is sorta paying extra for the privacy - more often than not those that choose the 3-for-$100 do so so they have complete privacy to get extras (w/ additional payment/tip on top of the $100).
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Best I had at platinum was two for 20 and occasionally if I wanted to buy lots of dances from favorites, two sets of two for 30 followed by as many two for 20's as I wanted. This was in the last few years. Not counting one dancer in Columbia that offered two for 10 and then kept offering more one night. It was the first night I saw her. The following week she said the club said she couldn't stay in the back for over 30 minutes with any one guy and said dances were supposed to be two for 20. She didn't complain the previous week though.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    At $40 a dance, I'm not going to buy lap dances anymore at all especially for a low mileage dance unless I'm a millionaire.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I always negotiate in the front room and get a better price. Never take the first price. I negotiated a girl at the Harem in Dayton down to 10 for $100. Of course some clubs that charge the girl by the dance instead of charging a flat rate house fee do complicate matters and eliminate negotiation. But I am finding more and more clubs that are charging a house fee now. It's easier for them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion