tuscl

Too much makeup?

Cowboy12
If you fall off a cliff, get up and try again...
Saturday, June 25, 2016 5:44 PM
Just got back from the club. A new, very young, blonde approached me and introduced herself. Her overly bright red lipstick immediately got my attention. Second, she also looked to have overdone the other makeup on her face. She was average in the attractiveness department, I would say a 5 or 6. Maybe she thought she needed all the extra treatment. I politely declined dances from her.(I was there to visit a favorite anyway) All that makeup/lipstick could be a problem during dances....getting it on clothes, etc....especially for a married man. Don't need to bring home any evidence, lol. Most of the dancers wear at least some makeup, which is okay, but I prefer a more natural look. Anybody else have issues with girls wearing excessive makeup? Do you decline their dance offers because of it?

16 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    I'm right with you cowboy. Outside of the club, I prefer a more subtle makeup look, and that's what I prefer in the club as well. Also, as I'm a married guy, as you said, I'm always paranoid of getting any excess foundation, glitter and lipstick on my clothes.
  • JackFrost9
    8 years ago
    If she is a five with make up cake's up then damn. Can you imagine without
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I like heavy makeup on my dick
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You da man, juice !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm not thrilled when I get home and discover her makeup all over me. I'm not married so I don't have to worry about the wife finding shit out.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I recently got a dance or 3 from an unfamiliar dancer. When I got home I noticed spray-on tan all over my chino slacks. Into the washer in the morning. I'll skip her next time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't have that problem in the black dives I visit - as far as I can tell most of the dancers wear no make-up - it's all about the azz. But I do like girls dolled up - I love femininity and to me a lot of makeup makes them look very feminine - I'm single so no issues w/ residue - the only drawback for me is that they may not be too keen on you touching them or kissing them b/c it will ruin their makeup - which is understandable.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The only time excessive make up is acceptable, is at a rain bow party. :)
  • sshrfrsky
    8 years ago
    Never had issues with face makeup but have with spray on tans and glitter, as several have noted it can be very tough to explain that to the wife. Though a long blonde hair wrapped around your Johnson is even harder when your wife is a brunette!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, if anything they wear too little, IMO. Most don't wear much because of all the reasons PLs cite in this thread. Plus I hear too much make-up or too nice of clothes can detract from the dancers' "fuckability" and fuckability sells (even without extras or OTC). So I believe our friendly neighborhood dancers to listen to us. Personally I prefer the superglamourous, stripperfied look. I get to see my S.O. au naturale all the time, so the superglamourous look is a welcome change, as long as she doesn't overdo it an hurt her fuckability rating.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^ "So I believe our friendly neighborhood dancers *DO* listen to us. "
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    ^^ agree with @Dominic77. I don't need "superglamourous," but I love anything that demonstrates a little extra time/effort was taken to look hot.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Too much, not enough. Neither is good. No bueno.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Agreed that too much makeup could lead to awkward conversations when you get home to wifey. Thank God body glitter has gone out of style as well. I once pulled an all-nighter at a club and went to work without time to take a shower that morning. One of my female co-workers got up real close, squinted at my face, and asked why I was wearing glitter.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No such thing as a pretty girl wearing too much make up. That some of it will get onto me, my clothes, bedding, oh well. All things considered, that's nothing. SJG Paris [view link] Tijuana [view link] [view link]
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    As a chick myself, I am VERY aware of how much makeup a stripper has on/if it's tacky or applied badly. There is a dancer at the club I visit most who came out one night when the other girls were caked in makeup and had big hair...she had simple "surfer girl" hair and very light makeup and my bf and I couldn't take our eyes off her. Some strippers are the "only hot with makeup and blacklight" type. But there are those rare dancers who are truly just hot all on their own. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion