tuscl

spanking strippers

Friday, June 24, 2016 12:19 PM
how many have stripper friends that beg to get spanked ?

13 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice just because your mom spanks you when you're bad (even though you're almost 40) that does not make her a stripper.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylnn I'm juice Duke is some other individual
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    It's not many for me. But yeah some do. I don't do it unless they ask for it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm with you, juice alias #47. I have spanked, at least lightly, almost every stripper I've done a VIP with. When they're game, I give them a good firm one ... I LOVE when I see them out on the floor later, and their ass is still all red! Don't EVEN get me started on pussy spanking!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Some dancers can train some guys to spank them but some dancers get offended if you slap her ass or grab it without permission. I overheard a dancer say she had some guy thrown out. I guess some like it, others don't. I don't slap anyone's ass unless they request it and I'm used to them saying such to me. I even heard I wasn't doing it hard enough. I hesitate against slapping a dancers ass very hard with a bouncer standing nearby. Greenville police might start calling that a sex act here in Greenville or simulated sex just like everything else. I heard a dancer grabbing her own breasts is like a simulated sex act. I think they are determined to close down Platinum. Soliticor's brother marriage got ruined by him visiting there so that club is done. If nothing else catches on, looking at a dancer might become a simulated sex act because guys are undressing girls with their eyes.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Greenville police would be proud of the trend in communist China. I heard Chinese officials outlawed eating a banana in streaming video. Apparently that was too sexual in China.
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    I do declare
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you dukey boy! I take a dukey on your head
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The only thing juice spanked is his monkey
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    limp biscit will make since of my music flavor from rap to rock and all the neiches inbetween [view link] back in high school before I got so fat a lot of people said I looked like Fred aka the lead singer for those that don't know
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    sharkhunter-->"Some dancers can train some guys to spank them but some dancers get offended if you slap her ass or grab it without permission." You would think such a disclaimer wouldn't be necessary, but just in case anyone gets the wrong idea, I'll add in also. When I said I've spanked nearly every girl I've VIPed -- and that is NOT an exaggeration! -- I do actively seek consent, I don't just start smacking them, and also actively either seek verbal accord or engage in active ocular surveillance to ensure that I"m at the right intensity (going too soft can be as bad as too hard!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion