tuscl

whats your favorite stripper picture?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I just saw mine. DS just sent me a picture of herself standing in a bubble bath. She has bubbles on her skinny body from head to toe, but her breasts and pussy are visible. She has that beautiful smile on her face that I love.

Whats your fav stripper picture?

17 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Well, damn John. It didn't happen if you don't share.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Mine is of me and my ATF in VIP. She was letting me take pictures of her and I didn't realize until later that because of the mirror, both of us are in the photo. She is in various stages of nakedness dancing over me and you can see me sitting back in my seat enjoying the show.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I have never received a pic from a dancer - I already spend most of my disposable income in SCs at it is and really can't afford to have bitches sending me nude pics tempting me to come in more than I already do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ scrub - just so you'll know you can't see the pics over your landline phone - it works best w/ a cell-phone

:)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My retired ATF putting her legs a over her head wearing nothing but a tiny g-string and smiling.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree this is completely bull shot fake unless you find a way to share this picture with us

Just go make a anommus IG account scribble out her face and post it on tuscl
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Total lack of pictures over here. They do this??!? And my burner phone is a smart phone, too. What a total waste! Time to up my game too.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have 25 photos that my ATF sent me. I can't pick a favorite. Even though it has been 3 years since I have had contact with her, I still occasionally look a them in fond rememberance.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have hundreds, if not a couple thousand, of the DS. Most I took on trips and in hotel rooms. Some she's sends me
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Well the trips and hotel thing makes sense. I don't do those but that does make sense. All I get to remind me of them is stripperfumes on my clothing.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    The first one my ATF ever sent me just happened to be what I believe is the sexist pose a girl can be in: shot of her ass in a teeny thong from behind, while she is laying on her stomach with one leg straight and the other bent up. Almost any ass looks great in this view, but since her ass is already amazing (proof: my avatar is another pic of hers) its easily my favorite stripper pic.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Among my faves, this is with my ATATF years ago. We were out in the giant field across from the ferry building and the bay. Gorgeous day, sea breeze in the air. She looks gorgeous standing there so I start taking pics of her... she poses a bit, then she gets that mischievous smile on her face, and as I take the next pic, she pulls her shirt up revealing gorgeous bare breasts. Nudity, in public, in the daylight, at the time it was a first for me and insanely thrilling. Still have the pic!
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I prefer the pictures that are just her face or in her street clothes (e.g, a regular selfie). Those are the ones I keep on my phone. I don't like the nude/semi-nude shots that usually only come as enticement to come in.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have a professionally shot pic of my ex-ATF on her hands and knees crawling, clothed, in the rain on a street at night outside her old apartment. It's hot as hell.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    ^ rockstar for the win
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Mines a pic of my CF she took in the dressing room shot from bow front with her skirt lifted up and her panties pulled to the side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion