tuscl

Making bitches cry just for sport

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:53 AM
We go back and she's very good at the sexual sins. She delivers everything just as promised and then sum. I'm deep between her butt hole approaching the evenings jizz. I look down at her(as I do with most ppl) and there are tears cascading down her face. And her facial expression suggests that maybe I should have used a lube lol. It was the exactly like all my DS encounters. I know what you're thinking. Johns dick is so dry that he was hurting the young stripper. And I certainly considered that possibility. But it was pretty clear from the context that her pain was emotional and not just physical. My guess is that she was new to being an slut girl. I sensed her inexperience while negotiating, and the tears seem to confirm that. I really get off on breaking in the new ones. I seriously considered offering to stop in exchange for a significantly reduced price. But we'd been going for a while and it's hard to stop a freight train when it has accelerated to full speed. I'm about 30 min away from completion so there's no turning back now.

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Warning This is a troll account and not the real juicebox Not sure why any one would do such Evil
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Warning This is a troll account and not the real juicebox Not sure why any one would do such Evil" Brilliant!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice this is you and you know it. LMAO
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    If you were a real bastard, Juice, you would have thrown in an obligatory Dirty Sanchez. Oh wait, that's not very sanitary, feces and all....
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    lol.....good ideas.....
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Please ignore this imposter
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The OP needs. Physiology valuation
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It wasn't emotional pain - it was because you mislabeled your Ghost Pepper Dipping Sauce - as Astroglide! That poor girl will be wiping her ass with a snow cone for the next week!
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith96
    8 years ago
    You beat me to it, OP. I really do like breaking in the new ones and if they seem like victims of sex trafficking, all the better!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    These trolls/imposters are good with their names and matching avatars -
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Cash I agree and it makes them dangious because of it
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    Mr Smith damn hell yes I tell you what That's y I love back page. Gives me a wonderful change at getting them young and unbroken I'm slot like a horse whisper but with bitches Usually I brake them in with my trust wip and long black stape on Never use lube Them bitches need to learn Virtual high fives
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    WTF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion