Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pass Judgment on dis bitch ( visual voting)

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

no bueno, Juice you are a sick puppy

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

That belly button tattoo is awful.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Tranny fucker LOL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would ass fuck this papi chulo mode Latin mama

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

It's a trap!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That is an Latin chulo papa

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

what you guys don't like tranny ? wtf ?a

and I thought we had faggots on this site

I guess I'm the only true faggot then

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Culo pooper

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice, it would get it's dick stuck in your ass and you'd have to take it to work with you.

Profile picture for luvemthick93
luvemthick93
•

I wonder what post op fake pussy feels like.

Don't tell me you guys haven't thought about it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

As a female no, as a tranny maybe

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It isn't gay if she/it looks like a woman - hey, everybody needs love

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

OK, I guess. I'll pass on chicks with dicks.

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

Juice, with all due respect...

WTF dude

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Thst is some real shit you're posting

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

FML

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Somebody told her, "I'm going to make you a star!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement