Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Adelaide Kane of "The Purge"

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Regardless of what you think of "The Purge" and "The Purge: Anarchy", can we agree that the actress Adelaide Kane, who plays the teenage daughter in "The Purge", is a cutie-patootie who needs to get naked in a movie already? Here is a photo from IMDb:

and a PG-rated video clip from "The Purge" that I found on, of all places, pornhub.com: pornhub.com

The schoolgirl look -- white blouse and short plaid skirt with matching necktie -- is kind of a turn-on, ne c'est pas?

If you haven't seen "The Purge" and she looks familiar anyway, maybe it's because she plays Mary, Queen of Scots on the CW series "Reign" -- and maybe you're actually a girl yourself :) Adelaide is, by the way, descended from Mary, Queen of Scots!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

She can purge on my dick Every Friday I'm paid

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Agree she it very attractive.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Quite fuckable but nothing extraordinary.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

JS, I must point out for the record that Adelaide is:

  • brunette
  • small-breasted
  • 25 so she's obviously inappropriate for you :)

If she had C cups I'd give her a 10.

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

I'd fuck her , but that's a no-brainer. I also arely care about lips, but I can't help but but be drawn to hers. They are perfect DSLs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement