tuscl

What to do on a hot soon to be first day of summer.

Club !! The AC works just fine, the women are too. I'm going to research some transportation info here in Detwaaaa and see about doing a Big D club this afternoon.

18 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    How long is winter in Detroit ? 10months

Lol

Maybe you should go out lol
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Shit. It was 95 degrees in Detroit yesterday.

We don't usually get 90 degree days until the end of July or August.

Global warming!

(And our winters are only 9 months long, I'll have you know. lol)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, winter lasts 12 months a year here. When in Michigan's Upper Peninsula one July morning. We were driving out with my canoe lashed on top of my trusty Chevy Vega, when a storm rolled in off our Lake Superior. It started raining, then it turned to sleet, finally it snowed for 15 minutes. We got an inch of snow that fine July morning. So bring your winter gear, Juice. LMAO
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Hey, in the Upper Peninsula, summer is from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm on August 8! ;-)
  • cool.story.bro
    8 years ago
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I was at the July 2014 Detroit TUSCL meet; I actually never turned on the AC in my hotel room - not that it was cold - but the temps were mild enough and I don't like cold temps including cold A/C - what did surprise me a bit since I've never been that far north is how long it took for the sun to set to where it was still light-out past 9 pm if I recall correctly (not that there was sunshine at that time - just light enough still where one could still drive w/o their headlights on).
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, we've had mild summers the last 2 summers. Rarely did it get in the 90's for any length of time. So far this year we've had 4 days in the 90's which is good. Friday night after I left FC, it was warm enough for me to kick the AC on to cool down the room before I crashed out. Today I visited La Chambre and I had a typical good afternoon there. I'll be posting a review.
    '
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Being in a SC is a good thing under any atmospheric conditions - even a hurricane - hurray for tits!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Talking about the weather is a new low for Tuscl. I though this thread was about Detroit clubs. Sorry I did not stay long enough to meet Vince as I just love to discuss weather-not.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, we talk about anything and everything, including Juice lettting us know he sucked off a tranny, bvino. I'd be delighted to hang with you sometime at one of our Detroit clubs. My visit to La Chambre was good.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I had a good time at La Chambre.
    Review to follow.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I used to like La Chambre . When the construction starter on I-96 they sort of fell out of the rotation for me. I always like the old fashioned ice cream parlor feel of the place. A million years ago I tended bar at Uncle Sam's' Village disco in the same plaza. The girls used to come over after their shift to really shake their bootys. it was fun.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, that plaza and La Chambre went through some changes. La Chambre if I'm not mistaken is the oldest strip club in operation in the Detroit area. The old Jewish guy that owned it forever, finally sold it off to a young buck who got murdered shortly after buying it in a drug deal went bad. I don't know who owns it now, but the tradition continues.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Which tradition. The Jews or the drugs and murder? Did they remodel in the last three or so years? Might be worth a return visit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Strippin !! Papi would like day shift. Lots of thick ones !
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I know they had expanded into the storefront to the north, I'm not sure if they still rent the space, I didn't go into that section, just up into the refurbished VIP with a babe !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion