tuscl

Went

Timex345
Illinois
After a month of attempting to catch a favorite at the SC to buy dances with no success, I have decided to quit the effort. Sometimes you just can't win. I think she no longer works the weekends. I could ask around and get her number. But, sometimes it is best to just walk away.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yep. Time to move on to the next one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dealing w/ strippers can often be like pushing on a string - best to just go w/ the flow & not sweat-it
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Hard to believe I'm quoting Kenny Rogers but - you gotta know when to hold 'em - know when to fold 'em. I think it's time to walk away...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I went therefore I am (a PL)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Get a new model
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I want a dance from a girl I saw earlier. sometimes when I get what I want, I regret it especially if she doesn't live up to what I hoped. I'm lucky that usually most dancers approach me but there have been a couple in prior years that I wouldn't mind if she caught me free and asked but it seemed like she or I were always busy or the dancer just didn't bother trying to catch me anymore when I was free. I usually don't bother with trying to get staff to get me a particular dancer but a bouncer offered to get a dancer if I needed one last night.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So are you saying you kept going back hoping to see her but she wasn't working?

Oh well it happens often if that's the case.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If you stalk her on Facebook, it will be easier to know where she works at or if she got married, etc, etc. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They should really start putting tracking chips in strippers just like pets - it hurts when we lose them
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Stripper tracking chips

A chipper?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "They should really start putting tracking chips in strippers just like pets - it hurts when we lose them"

I love that idea, and how about when a stripper's phone gets shut off and they get a new one, you get an automatic courtesy txt telling you what their new number is.

Just as long as wives don't start putting tracking chips in their husbands - I'm all good with this.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Timex345, you should meet me at Strip Club Mongers Anonymous. I'm 104 days sober from clubs. We meet once a week (at the AA building) in the parking lot for an hour but we never go in.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    We need the chips to beep too. Nothing like wondering where your stripper disappeared to but she's still in the strip club somewhere. If only you could make her chip beep loud enough whether she was in the ladies room or vip room with another customer. Then we could know it was a bad time to beep her. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You know this can easily be solved. All iPhones have the "find my iPhone" app. All strippers always have a phone on them, why can't there be a "find my stripper" app?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Brilliant !! I'd like to find several strippers, two redheads and several brunettes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion