tuscl

Getting explicit with it

larryfisherman
California
What's the naughtiest thing a stripper has ever said to you ITC? What about the naughtiest thing you've ever said to a stripper ITC?

I don't have too many instances of strippers saying naughty things. But one time this stripper said to me, "Are you gonna let me suck your dick?" How could I refuse that offer? :)

One time I said to a stripper, "I want to eat your pussy!" She just laughed it off, nothing happened.

22 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I had stripper tell me "I don't fuck but I give awesome head. My boyfriend has a 10 inch dick so I can deepthroat."
    Well shit. Turned out the head was awesome.
  • tacklebox
    8 years ago
    While tipping on stage a girl (in a club that has few extras) said "I give a great massage. (pause) With my mouth. Just Sayin"
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I was siting at a table with 4 strippers on a very slow afternoon. So I asked "Anybody wanna fuck"? I got 2 yes's, a no and a maybe. :)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Dirty talk is overrated

A dancer once said "Do you see the cum stains on this couch?"
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I've never really had a dancer straight up tell me we could fuck or I'd get a BJ, those things usually happened on their own or with a little negotiation.

I've had a couple strippers ask me if I wanted to titty fuck them and cum on their tits. I've one dancer tell me her VIP cost was all inclusive (and it was). I asked one dancer what a specific amount of money would get me in the VIP and she said she'd fuck me (and she did).

I had one dancer that was giving me a BBBJ, when I was getting close to finishing I asked her where I should cum (something I should have negotiated before hand I suppose) but she surprised me and said anywhere I wanted. She let me cum in her mouth.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    While a dancer with an amazing ass was bent over for doggy in the VIP, and I could't help but give one cheek a slap and then quick kiss. She responded, "While you're down there, you might as well eat me out...both holes."

I obliged her.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    "Do you want me to start by sucking your dick or are you ready to fuck the tightest pussy you've ever felt?"
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Shit, my experiences don't even compare to you guys lol.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    In extras clubs in Washington Park I've heard it all:
    * I don't have a gag reflex
    * I like to swallow
    * I wanna blow you
    etc.

In a non-extras club (well, officially -- it turns out BJs are possible in the VIP room!) I was getting lappers recently from a beautiful Armenian chick who had the long black hair, olive skin, almond-shaped eyes, and voluptuous body of Kim Kardashian. I told her that she looked like a younger, hotter KK and she thanked me, saying, "Yeah, I get that a lot!" Then I said "I'll tell you what -- I'll fantasize that you're Kim and you can pretend that I'm a light-skinned Kanye with a bigger dick." She cracked up! By the way, the lappers eventually turned into a VIP room session ending with a [covered] BJ.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    A dancer who I've gotten bj 's from in VIP likes to walk up and ask me if I'm ready for my blow job. She charges a more than some others for her services so I don't always take her up on her offer.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I once reported that somebody blew their nose on the VIP curtain.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This one bitch was like "can I piss on your sick?"

I told this one bitch to eat my ass whole
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In our local clubs, the most you can do it talk, and talk dirty. With some dancers it is okay. With others it is not at all.

But I've gone on at great length with some describing in anatomical detail the FS I would do with her. If approached gradually, it often goes over extremely well. And of course what the girl wants is delivery, not just more talk.

In a club where you can deliver, for a fee, I don't think they would go along with that much talk.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    A dancer noticed me as I came in the club. Her shift hadn't started yet. She runs over to me - gives me a big hug and kiss - and asks if I'm ready to take her to VIP - to fuck her. She runs back - asks the manager - he says yes - and I'm fucking her in VIP - and I haven't bought a beer yet. That was great - as I got in - and then got right back out...
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    Her after I fuked her in vip: "Let me have that condom" (with my cum in it). She looked at it holding it up in light and said "honey you really filled it." then put it in her purse.

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The OP: "What's the naughtiest thing a stripper has ever said to you ITC? What about the naughtiest thing you've ever said to a stripper ITC?"

:)

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ shadow:

I admire your subtlety

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    That shadow approach will work when you are well known in a great club. And that is the real benefit of a strip club, as opposed to just calling up one of your regulars.

Just think how nice it will be when I have my small motorhome for the parking lot. And yes, that will have a sort of a bathroom too, so anal will not be ruled out!!!!

But how many strip clubs would let me get away with that?

There are some strip clubs which look more like truck stops. So I would assume that would be okay there.

SJG
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^how the hell did SJG real account get hijacked?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Only 2 come to mind:

1) In Houston at Club Legends (black club) circa 2012 pre-crackdown by the city - dances were done in back in pretty-private dance booths - I ask a very attractive brickhouse AA (had the body and face) for some lap-dances - we enter the dance-booth - first thing she does b/f anything starts and even b/f she takes anything off is to stand in front of me with her left-hand on her hip and her right hand holding a condom and says - "so - do you wanna suck or fuck?" - she wasn't bashful (thank god for strippers)

2) About 3 weeks ago at a mixed dive down-here in South FL - me and a well-endowed AA had been groping each other on the floor for a couple of songs - we proceed to the curtained dance-booths for some dances - as soon as we're in there she looks at me dead in my PL-eyes and says "do you want the best blowjob of your life?" - I guess - it was good and it didn't just stop at a good BBBJ
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Player11 - You let a stripper take your condom and put in her purse? Consider me a wee bit paranoid, especially when around sex workers who are often ubstable in one way or another, but I tie that shit off and handle the disposal my damn self.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion