tuscl

Discussing extras

georgebailey
Catalina
Friday, June 17, 2016 3:47 PM
Even though I don't partake, I hope you guys are more careful. Most of us read between the lines extremely well. If you want details PM someone. I've said enough.

8 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yeah, usually reading between the lines involves "Do you like to have fun?"
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    You guys are delusional to think the fed and the cops doesn't already know what's going on in most extras clubs. How do you think they stay in operation? It's usually no secret what's on the menu when you walk into these places. Why pretend like it's some top secret classified information?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I agree with chessmaster. Extras clubs are no secret. If they aren't a secret to us - they aren't a secret to le.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    I totally agree with Chess and Cash. The LE know everything and get anything. Why bait them?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My ATF used to have a regular customer who was a police captain in a neighboring town. He'd always make an appointment with her meet her at the door and immediately go upstairs for an hour CR, bbbj & covered FS, pay her $500 and leave.He was always afraid of running into his customers.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    LE has access to everything if they want it. They don't even need to login to this site to read the discussion board here. They can look you up by your IP address, go on Facebook and look at all your private pics, just about whatever they want if they have authority to do so and I bet web sites freely give up information with a simple request.

Apparently the facial recognition programs want a more up to date pic of me, Facebook had a message suggesting I post a more up to date profile pic.
  • chris.s
    8 years ago
    "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fictio" Look at the very bottom of this site
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    Extras club where I am VIP no secret. When girl knows I am VIP she says "lets go upstairs." Going up the stairs with bordello paintings indicates one thing. She will make couch fort (or used to b4 club one of 16 made deal with city) now couches in open areas look like gazebo. Last trip there one offered everything for $200. Since I have otc girl at 120, not that enthused doing it in relatively open area......and paying more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion