Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

will some one go ahead and fuck this bitch

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or No

It's a pole

Replies (33)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Yes

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I agree

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Eh....

Probably not.

But then, if it was 1:30am and I'd been in the club since noon dayshift drinking all afternoon and night... Maybe. lol.

S
Supremeruler
•

Yes for me.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Yes

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I would but there are hotter girls on their instagram page

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Easily a yes for me

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

If was in the market, heck yes!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Am I looking at the same pic as all of you? The white girl with the short hair, pasties on her nipples, and tattoo on her back?

I'll pass.

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

If she wasn't presented to me wearing just dental floss, maybe not. But as she is in the pic, absofuckinglutely.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yes for free, no for $$$.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Some of those other girls are pretty decent though. Where is Lynnwood?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Pretty nice-bod - wish her tits would be at least a cup bigger; but she's sexy - not my first choice when looking for P4P - but would def do.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Plain face but I love her body. She's in the perfect window right now. Probably very early twenties and curves in all the right places. Hit it while it's hot because by the time she's 30 that ass will be twice as big making her boobs look even smaller.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Yes!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

O HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

would offer her $$ - want her doggie holding to br sink at notel with both of us in mirror talking dirty to her while I thrust....

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I'm waste deep in these baristas this year. They love when you bring them food. It's nice seeing tail in the daylight. My stripper misses me. Times are good. Anyone will get rich opening one of these drive through strip clubs. Just let me do the interviews.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

lol, *waist deep, FU CaraLynn, lol.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

this appears to be the same girl..

WOWOWOWOW

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damn...she sexy

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn I love that outfit that bitch is wearing in GoV's link - those tiny outfits turn on the shit out of me.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Looks good, I'd give her a 7.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

She looks a lot cuter in GoVikings picture then in juices pic. I would hit that in a heartbeat.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She looks a bit older & a bit thicker in GoV's link but still looks sexy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bitch can help me cum any day

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I wonder how much dick that chick has taken - she def looks like a stripper or in the sex biz somehow (porn, escort, etc)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Maybe a bag over her head....then hell yes

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Not even with a bag over her head. She has nothing going for her, I'd rather have a wank.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I guess Juice likes the white-trash look

:)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, I'd do her, but not after juice. They get spoiled. LOL

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Get me some weed, lean, alcohol and a gas mask, then we'll TALK about it (no promises still after all that lol)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement