tuscl

Mother/Daughter night in Gilbert, MN.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Sounds like the place really went down hill in the past six years. It's sad to see a place decline like that so quickly.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ it happens a lot.

I got to a club and it's awesome, go back 5 years later and I have to double check to make sure it's the same place.

Girls come and go, management comes and goes. It's amazing how important strip club employees are. It's like that with other service related businesses as well. How can I go into one fast food chain and it's gleaming clean, same chain 10 minutes down the road is a dump.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Management is indeed important.

It helps if the managers and/or employees have some skin in the game (I.e. The better the business does the more money they make).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think Corvus was being facetious
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That was one depressing review - I'd rather spend the night talking philosophy w/ Juice
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    I wonder if there are strip clubbers hobbying long enough to have fucked a girl, her mother, and grannie at sometime over a career.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Player11
    A club is South jersey is known to have more than one set of mother daughters working. I would not be surprised if there were at least a few of what you ask.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    yeah, small town SCs typically are corner bars and only have attractive dancers for events (RV or hunting\fishing openers), I think Gilbert is about 2000 in population.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion