tuscl

Cavs Vs. GS - Game 6: Who Wins?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I'm going with Cleveland Thursday night and GS to close out the series.

You gotta give 'Bron a little credit, Kyrie and LeBron scored the most points of a duo ever in a Finals game the other night, 41 each, and they both sat over half of the 4th quarter.

How do you think Green is going to be coming back? Extra pissed off? I'm sure he will give LeBron a headache Thursday night.

Biggest surprise of the series: Anderson Varejao off the bench kicking ass!

37 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    The silence was deafening after the Cavs won the last game, not a peep from anyone here LOL. Although GS is overall a better team other than the 30pt blowout loss the Cavs could have already won this series 4-1 if they were more consistent. They had control for parts of their 2 losses but just weren't able to keep it going. I also have to give credit to GS for not giving up in those 2 games and coming back to win.
    I still expect GS to win out, maybe tomorrow but the Cavs have shown that they belong and deserve being one of two teams still playing.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Go Cavs!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    OSU mentioned what I was thinking - Cavs have not been very consistent up to now so I wonder if they can have another great game - but I think Kyrie may have gotten a serious boost of confidence & may think no one in GS can cover him, and this may carry over to game -6 - going for GS but think Cavs will win.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I like how the camera zoomed in on LeBron right before the start of game 5 while he was sitting on the bench. Right then I knew that game was over, he was pissed.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm sort of kidding -- but it crossed my mind that Golden State threw game 5 on purpose. Draymond Green was suspended and wasn't supposed to be in the building. His teammates didn't want him to miss the celebration.

GS was up 3-1 in the series so they had a game or two to give. After setting the season win record, they have a bit of arrogance. I think the Cavs win game 6 but GS wins game 7 at home
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I agree with everything Motörhead said.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Cavs will win game 6 in cleveland. After that it's all up for grabs.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the Cavs make history and win both upcoming games. If it happens, you read it here first. If not, I'm wrong again.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Okc vs vs and the finals have been unpredictable to say the least so who knows? Gs might win by 30 or Cleveland might win by 2. I predict Cleveland will win tonight.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The bookies
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I am a LeBron fan I hope his team wins but I hesitate to try to call this game. I believe the Cavs have a better than 50% chance to not only win tonight but to also win one more at Oakland but we will see what happens wont we ?
    Here is an interesting article, I agree with most of it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^sorry the link didn't post here it is
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how--underd…
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Draymond is pissed about the suspension, as are the rest of our players, so expect the Cavs to feel the wrath.

Kyrie and Lebron each scoring over 40 is not something that is likely to happen again any time soon.

It will be close but GS will win, unfortunately not at home, though. They're ready to close it out.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It's all about the back to back MVP Curry. He's been shockingly M.I.A. this whole series besides game 4. If he shows up tonight GS wins, if not, there will be a game 7.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree with txtittyfag that the Spurs were robbed in game 5 vs OKC! Those refs cost them the series!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Cleveland is -2 right now.

Riding the Cavs tonight!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Game bout to start - let's go Warriors !!!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Cleveland won.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lol true
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - what a beatdown
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I thought the Warriors were supposed to be good
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Cavs are:

* bigger
    * stronger
    * faster
    * are playing w/ more intensity

Thus fhe results- only chance for the Warriors is to shoot lights out & they better get on the open floor & not allow the bigger Cavs to settle in on defense.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The Warriors need a slasher. Maybe they can sign OJ for the last game
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ that's cold

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Looks like an NBA team (Cavs) playing against a college team (GS) - decidedly physical domination by the Cavs
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Theland may gets it's 1st championship in 50 years after all
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Too easy for Cleveland
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Cavs are getting cocky - god I hope they lose game 7
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Curry lost his cool that doesn't help, for game seven, looks like LeBron got under his skin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm glad Curry lost his cool & is not taking an ass kicking lying down & is willing to fight - he must have some Cuban in him :)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL did we see the same incident? Curry threw a tantrum like a frustrated little punk! BTW he hit a fan when he threw his mouthpiece, very uncool. He's a great shooter possibly the best ever but he's been schooled in the game of basketball the last 2 games and his frustrations are overflowing!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To OSU- I was thinking the same thing only I think he got punked big time by LBJ and he sort of lost his shit before that if the GSWs don't keep cooler game 7 is going to be a humiliation to them it will take all of their hard work from the past season and put a choke label on them.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    BASKETBALL???

USMNT won!
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I'm a Curry fan (and an LBJ fan), but that is hilarious. Make believe sports rivalries are always fun. I grew up hating the Packers with all my being. It wasn't until I was an adult that I realized it was all in good fun. The one exception would be Michigan/OSU which is actual hate.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LeBron's talking all this trash and feeling pretty good right now, I'm not sure if he knows that he has to play game 7 on the road.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GS looks kinda gassed - and not to make excuses but Curry def does not seem to be as healthy as he needs to be .

I was listening to Colin Cowherd during lunchtime and he mentioned that GS missed the last 9-shots of game-5 and the first 7-shots of game-6 (16-shots in a row) - sure, likely part of it is Cavs defense; but GS is a historically record-breaking offensive team for it to just be the Cavs defense - i.e. GS may be gassed and the injuries catching up w/ them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion