Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Detroit Meet-Up????

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

  1. Odds that Rech appears?

  2. Odds that Vince gets laid?

  3. Odds that we end up in on 8 Mile?

  4. Odds that we end up at Bogarts or Henry's?

  5. Odds that Motörhead shows up?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•
  1. 60/40 2)10/90 3)?? 4)?? 5)50/50
Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•
  1. 10/90 2) 80/20 3) 50/50 4) 30/70 5) 60/40
Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•
  1. 100% I'd lay money he shows up with a bag full of weed... and the twins... and Nina.

  2. 100% EVERYBODY gets laid in Detroit (if you've got the money, that is...)

  3. 50% If Flight club is busy, I think the party stays there. Especially if there is an 18 year old redhead working, then JS ain't going anywhere.

  4. 0% Bogarts is right across the street. So Rech might want to stumble over there at 1:55am. So maybe not 0%. Maybe .0001%. So I'm saying there's a chance.....

  5. 10% I don't think he has publicly endorsed his attendance this coming Friday night. Besides, I think Styx is playing at the Windsor Casino that night and I doubt he'd miss that...

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I definitely expect Rech to be there. The whole I'm out of the country, my account was deleted, etc is just his way of making us feel surprised when he shows.

I saw Styx in concert a while back and it was a good show. Hope this doesn't mean that Motörhead is a no show.

The rest are impossible to predict. But the more 18 year olds who are working, the less likely it is that I'll move,

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

John, I think that you might like Molly.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think we should put him with Mandy, 5,9", 30s, right up his alley! Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Is anyone going to lay the odds on juice showing up

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement