tuscl

More Strip Club rules to follow from TUSCL :)

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
1) Show us your tits: No really show us your tits we didn't walk through that door to watch you walk around in your underwear. Nobody's personality is so good we're willing to pay the markup price for alcohol just to see them walk around with tops on.

2) Shower: You don't like stinky customers, we don't like stinky strippers. Bring baby wipes for when you get all sweaty, he'll there's a shower in the back at the very least a sink use it.

3) When we're "dancing" please STFU. We love a good conversation at the bar but when we're paying for dance we DGAF about what's going on with your sick grandma. You're just trying to kill time and we know it.

4) Don't high count dances. Most guys who can afford to walk thru your doors got to that point knowing how to do some simple addition. We know exactly how many dances we got.

5) Don't short our dances. When we paid for one full dance, nothing less than a full dance is what is expected

6) Don't be a ROB

7) Don't be so damn sensitive. A lot of your coworkers practice extra curricular activities unfortunately they don't wear a sign they only way we PLs know is by asking. If you don't then just say so and move on.

9) Like Lesley Gore "You Don't Own Me" We not just one of your little toys, you dont own me don't say i cant go with other girls.. we get it is either feast or famine in the club life, unfortunately that's not our problem. If and when we decide to get dances from you will do it on our time

17 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    You may want to post this over on stripperweb.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + Do more stick-shifting - see - we don't mind you touching us
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + no air-dances - don't be a cunt
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + don't ask us to buy you drinks -aren't you Winning! making $1k/night
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + stop leaving your stuff w/ us to mark your territory
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + stop cock-blocking us by telling all the other dances we're *your* customer
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + please swallow - it makes us feel special
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + Don't light-up a cigarrWhen w/ a custy don’t light-up a cigarrette w/o asking first – not everyone considers second-hand smoke sexy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + When w/ a custy don’t light-up a cigarrette w/o asking first – not everyone considers second-hand smoke sexy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    + never visit StripperWeb
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Every rule about hygiene you tell us -- shower, brush teeth, deodorant -- is perfectly reasonable, and goes double for you. No, triple.

Smile when we turn you down. We know pretending to like us is a taxing job, but if you smiled your way through the "wanna dance", you can be chipper for just a few more seconds ... we notice how you react and it weighs heavily on our decision whether to ask you later or not

Sit on my lap. It's a good investment and the joy I feel while you're there effects my spending decisions
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    2a) quit the cigarettes. If you can't quite cold turkey, wait until the end of your shift.
  • Bigbiznezz
    8 years ago
    I agree with every statement posted in this article.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I don't mind buying drinks myself, but if they were $10+ I would!

Don't chew gum.
  • 2coolj5
    8 years ago
    If thou shalt start at half a song thou shalt finish half a song later.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Totally agree about them leaving their stuff behind....I don't want to guard your stuff!!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I hate ROBs and strongly dislike dancers who smell (BO, cigarettes, bad pussy smells, etc).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion