tuscl

Strange behavior...

Sunday, June 12, 2016 2:44 PM
So I was texting a dancer back and forth, flirting and normal conversation, at which point I pop the questing "so when are you working next, I'll come by and see you" To which she responds ... nada, nothing, not a word. Usually it works the other way around, they don't respond so much unless you mention money or coming by. A part of me thinks maybe she didn't want to be in "work mode" at this specific time. Any similar experiences??

19 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    You fucked up.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    You're probably right. I think SJG is onto something about treating a dancer like a civilian vs. a sex worker. If she was texting, flirting and having a normal conversation, I would be inclined to keep that frame rather than turn it back to a money-based transaction.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    She is probably just slow returning your text, other than that it doesn't make sense.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Possibly she was hoping for OTC then. Once you made it clear she would not be getting paid that night she moved on to another customer. The correct question was "what do you say to continuing this conversation in person?" or something along those lines.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Never trust anyone who takes hours to text you back but when you're with them they constantly have their phone in their hand texting
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    These days I’m of the mindset that when it comes to strippers there is no such thing as “strange behavior” :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Asking a dancer when she's working so you can come see her is about as basic a convo b/w dancer and custy and usually the reason PLs and dancers text and IMO usually the reason, if not the only reason, most dancers wanna text. At any time you can say anything that perhaps she didn't wanna hear - but that could be anything - what you said was common PL/stripper communication.
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    @ chessmaster You're probably right. Do you mind telling what and why it happened... @ ppwh Me thinks you're right about the frame, which during our conversation it was entertaining so she was invested, until I changed it to something not so entertaining. @ K Don't think she's an OTC type, and if so it's low-volume, high dollar. @ papi that's the thing, every time we text, she usually leads it to when am I gonna see her. Not hung up on it, thought it was kinda strange. Thanks for the replies.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't agree that it's remotely likely that she got irritated with you over the mention of seeing her. 99.9% of the time, her texting you is at least partially a business investment on her part, even if partially she's enjoying it. I've had the same kind of thing happen, and I'll only say that strippers often quit mid-conversation, for bizarre reasons. I have one who claims she'll get distracted -- just got in the car, got a long call from someone else, etc -- and just forgets to come back to the text conversation. You can't rule anything else, but it's FAR more likely she got distracted by something actually important to her, and forgot the thing that's not at all important to her (that is, your text conversation).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I had one get distracted mid-text b/c her BF wanted a blowjob
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I often find my texting conversations stopping mid-topic and resumed two weeks later. The basic thing to remember is that she'll need money at SOME point. That is when she'll reconnect.
  • 2coolj5
    8 years ago
    I received 5 numbers during a two day stent at follies in ATL. I thought I was the man until I realized this was a hussle. They give you their number so that they have a rolodex of potential customers. I it them all up barely none responded until I start telling them I was in town and had money the blow. Only one actually called me which was the best looking one actually. She FaceTime me a few times as well. But a stripper is a dangerous animal lol I learned to just say no now to numbers.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol! If I added up all of the numbers strippers have given me it would be way over 100. I never take them serious until they have given it to me at least 3 times and hound me "Why haven't you called me?" before I begin to take them seriously. Then it's a public meeting place for a drink to see how they are OTC just to make sure they are vetted properly for some resemblance of sanity.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    I agree with what Subraman mentioned. I would think that most acquired phone numbers are pretty much just 'that'. Getting a heads up if they'll be working. I only have three numbers. First one was because she had an interest in one of my hobbies. Second one apparently wanted to small talk after our good time in VIP (she never replied back yet on one text I sent her a few weeks back). Third one is pretty much the same reason as the second except that she actually responds but only when I'm asking about whether or not she'll be working. I don't think much of it besides giving them an easier time for business. The first dancer who gave me her number is probably the only one who would actually respond to random small-talk or flirty text. That's why she's the one who will be getting most of my business at the moment. I have no intentions of texting back her or anyone else until next month on my next visit unless they actually try to contact me without business in mind. We as customers shouldn't expect anything more than a business relationship though. Still, I wouldn't completely rule out some of the possibilities. Some gentlemen here do get lucky.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    So you were the other person she was texting while I was getting a blowjob. What happened was I came so much she couldn't swallow it all, so she put the phone down and left it on the bed table while she was had a coughing fit, she must of forgot about you, sorry buddy.
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    @ subraman You're right. It was more the timing that made it odd but in retrospect it was likely she was focused/distracted on something else.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It happens to me regularly that I'm texting with a stripper, she responds promptly back and forth, and then she just disappears without a trace. For hours, days, or forever. It's just part of dealing with immature, self absorbed, young girls. If I want her badly enough I text her some more til she answers. If not I just move on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I imagine strippers will text the bare minimum to make sure the reg is still on her hook, & once that is accomplished most just want you to fuck off, IMO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, you da man ! Texting from strippers is haphazard, I agree that when they want money, they magically appear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion