OT: Fuckboy?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So the other day I'm at the club and one of the girls comes to me and says I have to go talk to my (now ex)CF for whatever blah.blah reason.

Well I'm into one of the other strippers and tell the girl I'm busy. So the (ex)CF walks up to me and says "I don't give a fuck about your money, fuck you, you're a fuckboy anway"

I've heard the term, don't know what it means.
Urban dictionary got too many. Definitions.

But ya thought that emotional outburst was funny, never had it happen before. It was amusing and I was more than apt to handle it because of shared info in this forum.

25 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I think it was derogatory. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Maybe a fuckman is a compliment but a fuckboy is an insult.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    It's slang for an immature guy who isn't worth your time. Ain't about shit.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Ok that makes sense....Thanks Nina.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The problem with it is it makes you think "it's a boy.. you fuck?"

I mean, the insult isn't obvious.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I understood it as a term originally used for Tinder, as a "fuckboy" is a guy that just wants to have sex, but has nothing else to offer, which most girls have no interest in.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^^well in that case the team doesn't apply as I would always offer some amount money :)
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Kidding....I'm a fuckboy
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sounds like this is going beyond money. These girls want something else, and they're not getting it.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I think that's consistent with what Nina posted.

SJG
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^^@SJG yes you are correct it is going beyond the money I spend in the club and into the money in my bank account.

These girls are in competition for my attention because I'm not cheap in the least bit. I typically focus on just one at a time and when I come in whoever I'm with makes more than just goal.

She was butt hurt because she thought she had it like that (me under her spell), and realized she didn't and it hurt her ego. This chick is married with kids. Probably not the best marriage but really she was enjoying what she thought was a hopelessly infatuated customer.

So...ya she wanted something else alright. Easy money from the clubs biggest and most reliable spender. Don't get it twisted.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    It's slang for an immature guy who isn't worth your time. Ain't about shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "into the money in my bank account"

I mean they want more from you than just money. That you might have deep pockets is appealing to them. But they still want more than that.

Understand that this is just from girls' POV. This does not really mean that all you are is a "fuck boy". But this is all they can understand.

My own feeling is that it is very hard from women to understand men, where as vice versa it can go easier.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    If your cf intended to insult you - calling you a fuckboy - she should have rethought her choice of insults. It's much less effective to insult someone when using insults that aren't readily understood.

If she ran over and said "You just fuck me - and don't want a relationship! All you do is give me lots of money!" That would have been more effective - and to the point. But it wouldn't really be an insult either -
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a loser bitch. I'd tell her to fuck off.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Your former CF sounds too ghetto to even worry about
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Any time I've heard it, it is meant as an insult. I never heard fuckboy used in any other context.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Thanks to the prophet RBD, i saw her last night and she's still willing to take my money. I wonder I'd the 18 months resets from this point.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    If I read it right, "fuckboy" was her term for a regular customer. Even if she's not really fucking you (or if she is)...I think the expiration date on her was due even if you had seen her when "summoned".
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^you got it all wrong Rockstar. I went there on my own to apologize for upsetting her she was really mad so I went to the ATM to show her how seriously sorry I was. I gave her $120 and she promised the next time I came back with money she would actually do a dance for me. I think the system is at work, I know for a fact when strippers are done with you they are done with you.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    If you're the big fish in your club I would just move along and let the SS find another PL, she doesn't seem all that stable and if she pulled this crap once she will do it again.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    GACA, I had never heard the term fuckboy before this thread. I feel that it means something similar to 'player', except it is looking at it in a negative way.

I don't think you should pay much attention to it. The girls are just saying that you are someone who knows how to get to them. So I don't think it has anything to do with getting to your money. It is just that when you get under a girl's skin she is going to want a life long relationship. So she wants everything. It is not just about money, though it also includes money, all of your money.

If one wants a good experience with a girl, one has to get under her skin. That she is being paid does not make any difference here. So congratulations on learning how to do that.

So this is just how it goes, that eventually the will start circling the wagons and put out an alert against you.

You talked before about 'pimp moves', and that rubbed me the wrong way because it is just posturing, instead of being yourself.

You talked before about finding the 'Queen Bee', and that also rubbed me the wrong way because it means allowing yourself to get wound into the drama of a group of women, and invariably becoming like them. I would never recommend this.

But that they are now calling you fuckboy is not something I would worry about. You are at least 18yo, and so are they.

And of Nina introducing the idea of immaturity, I would not worry about that either. People always use that when someone is not doing what they think they should be doing. It just means that you have not matured into what they want you to be.

And women in particular are always directing that at men. It is standard response when they encounter someone who is hard for them to manipulate.

So I would just say, continue to be yourself and engage with women as you feel it best. And if things are drying up at one strip club. Find another one, or find some other kind of a venue.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion