tuscl

2 on 1

Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:51 AM
2 dancers who know me as a regular, asked me separately to buy them drinks. It was slow so I told them if they both sandwich me for a bit I would. It was nice to have one on each side but the bitches talked across me to one another and they never shut up. Asked for a second round and I declined and explained why and left. The mad, too bad.

15 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I love the 2-on-1 drinking session ... I"ve had as many as 4 girls at my table, for the rare 4-on-1. Either you need to learn how to take over the conversation and steer it to topics you like, or just sit back and enjoy the inevitable stripper bitch session. I happen to enjoy both -- sometimes I steer the topic (often to sex, duh), but I also love sitting back and listening to club gossip and strippers bitching. If you can't take over the conversation and also don't like stripper gossip, then 2-on-1 is def not for you
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    As a contractor who has sat out back just kicking it smoking a blunt w dancers I hear plenty. As a customer buying drinks I expect a little respect
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Subraman is a lucky man - to enjoy a 4 on 1. He's correct too - as you either take control immediately - or you simply sit back and listen to the stripper bitch-fest. Being in control of a conversation takes effort - and you must keep it interesting. Otherwise - you sit back and listen. Sadly, it sounds like you (Imamutt) got squeezed in a bad way - and it didn't work.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I keep telling you and you never listen. Bring your stamp collection and use it as an ice breaker, it could have worked perfectly when sandwiched between 2 dancers. Aren't you a big motherfucker anyway? How were they able to talk around you since you are so big. Were they txting each other or shouting to each other?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Actually they leaned forward and toward each other and I leaned back and enjoyed the boobfest, but I will stick w the one on one GFE full attention on me scenario that I really like best
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    You need to position one girl directly on top of your lap. I noticed that position feels good to me. I usually only buy one dancer drinks at my table but have had 3 or maybe 4 dancers at my table in years past. One dancer who liked talking to me and was hot liked talking to another hot dancer. Since I had the two hottest girls in the club who were popular, other dancers occasionally stopped by. I'm sure when the club got busy, others were wondering why all the dancers were swarming around my table. I kind of miss that a little. My hot female dancer drinking buddy drank bud lite, same price as customers which was cheaper than the liquor some dancers like. She called me her drinking buddy.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I have no problem buying a dancer I'm interested in pretty much as many drinks as they want....and have had a couple of instances of buying a dancer I like drinks and her "friend" comes over to which I offer to buy the friend a drink too....but have a flock of dancers hanging at my table and buying them drinks seems like it could get expensive quickly.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I had the 2 on 1 situation happen to me once while sitting at the bar, and it was awesome! A hottie on each side, both rubbing my leg...good times indeed, lol. They were talking and figured out they had both dated and slept the same guy...and both said how terrible he was. It was a hilarious conversation!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Us PLs often get the Rodney Dangerfield treatment in strip-clubs - particularly the more divey ones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Subraman needs to write a book on strip-clubbing (along w/ tutorial exercises in the back). Hearing SS *can* be fun - but for this PL if I'm paying I expect the ho(s)'s individual attention.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I too enjoy listening in on stripper conversations. I don't mind it at all, and actually prefer it to having to actually maintain a conversation with some of them. My ATF used to take me back to their smoking area with her. After the first couple of times, they got used to me, and it was almost like I wasn't there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - what one can learn from hearing strippers talk when they are "not in character" can often be eye-opening.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    The only time I've had the 2 on 1 in a sc I wasn't really interested in either. I bought one of them a drink(or both, can't remember) just for stopping by but naturally the conversation turned into one about the other dancers.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Subraman needs to write a book on strip-clubbing (along w/ tutorial exercises in the back)." Ha, I've already spilled the beans on this: Step 1: Buy the CF drinks. Cheap ones, so you can buy a lot of them -- as many as she wants. Make it clear her friends are free to come over, and buy them cheap drinks also. Step 2: Enjoy! On slow shifts, the girls drift over to me & CF -- better than buying their own drinks, right? Some girls use us as home base -- they drink with us, then they go get dances, then they come back and drink with us. I'm afraid there's something I didn't emphasize. Cheap drinks. C-h-e-a-p. You buy top shelf liquor, you'll be out hundreds of dollars in no time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion