Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Women are amazing !

Stripperheels

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

U guys agree women are the most beautiful creature ever created ??

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Yes

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

There was a flaw with their creation. Someone put sewage drainage right in the recreation play area.

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

They have my vote.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

And to think they were made from a guy's rib - amazing feat of engineering!

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I dunno, bunnies are pretty cute and they don't talk back.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Indeed.

Women are more evolved.

Compared to them, we are still cavemen.

Profile picture for Ugluck75
Ugluck75
•

yes, but I wish they were not so crazy and expensive though.

Profile picture for ricktheturtle
ricktheturtle
•

Bavarian, don't kid yourself. All of you hairless apes, male and female, are worthless. A scourge. The only worthwhile hairless ape is rickdugan. Aah...yup

That said, I do like getting female hairless apes to do it turtlestyle. Aah...yup

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

"most beautiful creature ever created "

Actually I think that's a sociologically created perception. But I do go along with it. I want a cultivated eroticism. So I like to see them in high heels and makeup, and sexy outfits too. I like them to be odalisques.

SJG

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Hell yeah!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement