tuscl

The End of the World is Near

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
How do I know?

Because I just left a Target and a mom (probably in her mid 60s) was face-timing with her son (probably my age) bitching him out because he just bought a new house and the kitchen cabinets weren't the "soft touch close" kind. This was loud enough that I could hear the entire conversation 5 aisles away.

I just went in there to take a shit in the bathroom.

Meanwhile Juice is masturbating in the lingerie section. "Clean up in the panty department."

9 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Close enough to @Smith's age, and she clearly had her priorities straight. Should have invited her to Detroit to meet TUSCL's most eligible bachelor.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I sit there and think "what the fucking fuck?" Then again I pay strippers to fuck me on a regular basis an amount more than a lot of people monthly car payments, while I have someone at home that will fuck me for free, and a married MILF 30 minutes down the road that will also fuck me for free, so do I have room to complain? Probably not, but I still do anyway! Lol

Friday!!!!! It's only 1 more day away.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

The most important part of this post is: you stopped at a Target to take a dump and not a McDonalds.

Brilliant!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Meanwhile Juice is masturbating in the lingerie section."

:)

SJG
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Head for the fallout shelter. And you all laughed when I bought 700 lbs of freeze dried chacken fangers.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Juice never gets caught because of his 4.7 40 speed
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I laughed out loud at that. 4.7 to cum, 4.7 to get from the back of the lingerie department to the parking lot where his mom has the car running.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Did anyone see the video of the guy trying to kidnap the teenage girl at a Wal-Mart in Flotida ? My initial reaction was it was John Smith.

But maybe it was just Juice trying to get his Capri Sun back

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion