tuscl

How long?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What is your optimal time between fucking sessions? I don't mean how long before you can get it up a second time, but rather how long do you have to wait before the second time is just as awesome and intense as the first time.

For me, if I wait 12-24 hours, then fucking the second time is usually just as intense and awesome feeling as the first time. I can get it up quicker than that, but the feeling of cuming wouldn't be as intense as the first time after a shorter wait.

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice's is 4.7 seconds - he's fast
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    15-30 minutes.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina, that's interesting. I asked this question of my DC, and she told me the exact same thing -- 15-30 min.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For me it's actually about 3-days b/f I have maximum desire to fuck again as if I hadn't fucked in a long time.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    For a moment I was confused whether I was in the original thread or part II and Nina's reaponse of 15-30 minutes had me very concerned for her well being...as well as very intrigued at the same time.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi that's sort of answers my second how long question.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    About a week if we're talking about p4p OTC. I like to be fully charged.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    a21, that's funny. If Nina answeres 15-30 min in part 2, I'll offer her a double DS price for a date.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It could be different for females but for us men it's usually 2 or 3 days at least to build the sexual tension and the pipes to get backed up for a good nut.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Maybe I'm just not understanding the question.

Usually when I have sex and time, I go at least twice. The second time is usually just as good, as the passion from the first time is still lingering. I only sleep with men I'm close with. I've had one sexual partner in the last couple years. Lol. I am getting tired of him though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Women are def different than men - after a good fuck most men barely have enough energy to breathe whereas a woman can get-up & clean the whole house.

Men are like microwaves, they heat up & down very quickly - women are like ovens, they take longer to heat up and stay hot longer.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Nina - JS posted a second thread about how long since you last had sex does it take before you'll pretty much fuck anything that moves. I got confused which "how long" I was in, hence why I found you 15-30 minute timeframe concerning at first.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Ohhh lol.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    For me the second orgasm of the night is usually better because it takes longer to build up, so the release is more intense.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    "I am getting tired of him though."

I volunteer as Tribute.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    30 min.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nina let us know if you need a replacement lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah Nina - let us know where we can send our resumes - lots of top-notch candidates here on TUSCL you know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Depends on how long it's been since I've had sex or a release. If it's been awhile, as soon as I can get it up again it'll be just as intense the second time. If I'm having sex on a regular basis it might take 10-12 hours for the same intensity.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Oh, how I miss the days of my youth when I could get it up, and finish, four times a night. That hasn't happened in many years. Although about three years ago I was able to go three times over a twelve hour stretch, but that third one took lots of effort.

Nowadays its often a day or so, but the first round is not quick so quality has increased over quantity. And the girls seem to enjoy that.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    4.5 seconds for me!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The second time for me is usually better than the first time, but how long before I am going out of my mind depends on how much free time I have. If I am stressed at work and working 70 hours a week at my age I concentrate my energies on not dying from a coronary and not my dick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion