tuscl

Model Daisy Lea upskirt shots

sflguy123
Florida
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 10:07 AM
[view link] I never heard of her either. She's apparently a playboy or internet model or something. I don't care but these pics are hot. She's out with Rod Stewart's son in a short dress w/o panties. Starting on pic 7 you can see pussy. You can also expand the pic by clicking on it. Enjoy.

22 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    WOW! Fucking nice!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Daisy Dukeless :-)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Noice!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    +1sflguy for posting this.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    she looks like she's got a pretty pussy... [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That's a beautiful thing - if you got it flaunt it !
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would like to see some pics of Nina or HotStuff in that exact dress - gives me a hard-on just thinking about it !
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace! But is this really a wardrobe malfunction? Seems to me it is a short dress functioning as intended!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    And functioning brilliantly too!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ good point wipe
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She should be tooless too
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I love tooless chicks :)
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    [view link] "Regarding the "no underwear pics" just posted by @tmz_tv~ I didn't mean for that to show- I had just come from a shoot when I changed quickly & went to Barney's with Sean. I totally forgot to put panties on, & I wasn't expecting to be photographed going down stairs in my dress!" I guess that explains a bit. Otherwise here's some larger photos... [view link] [view link] And topless... [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the op and this recent post too. She's definitely hot. She's also looking for attention - and with that body - she's going to get it. Nice cooter! Lol!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    How convenient, flash pussy right in front of the paparazzi get plastered all over the Internet. I just wish more hot girls would follow this girls idea.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    She "forgot" to put her panties on. Right. Like any girl ever *forgets* to put them on.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Even funnier is she didn't *notice*
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I often forget to put my underwear on when I'm heading to the SC
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ just kidding - I'm a slut
  • TxVegas
    8 years ago
    Great body. I'm pretty sure she didn't forget.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'd never heard of Daisy Lea until this week. Here's her profile on [view link]: Personal Born: January 6, 1993 (age 23) Los Angeles, CA Ethnicity: Caucasian Nationality: American Body Measurements: 36C-25-35 Bra/cup size: 36C (80C) Boobs: Natural Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) Weight: 105 lb (48 kg) Body type: Slim Eye color: Brown Hair: Blonde *No* woman forgets to wear panties and then walks around in public with a dress too short to cover her vajayjay. Attention whore!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Honey is fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion