Florida
Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:48 PM

11 comments

• rane1234
    7 years ago
    good post...makes recon much easier
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Actually crying right now I'm laughing so hard from txtittyfag's response.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    So hey, legit question about Tijuana from someone who's never been closer than San Diego, and that was almost two decades ago: What's the ethnic balance among the dancers at the takeout clubs there? I'm just looking for ballpark percentages.

I'm assuming it's probably majority latinas, then white girls, but that video made me wonder.

Always been curious about that part of the world, but I think I might be more of a Detroit guy. I tend to like the enhanced blonde Barbie-types and seek out the 8's and above. Tijuana seems cheap, but I wonder if the quality's there, too. You can find it at the right places in Detroit.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Very well done. Makes me want to go back & have some more fun
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    To anonymousjim, most of the clubs will be 99% latinas. But with the centuries of interbreeding (meaning colonialist rape), you will see plenty of girls with skin tone and features that could pass for German or Italian. There will be blonde dye jobs here and there, and there will be surgical enhancements EVERYWHERE!!!

And once you hit the streets immediately outside of the clubs, you will find Asians, black (Caribbean girls are on the rise), and American white girls. Gems can be found on the street but the 8+ are less common than in the clubs.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    HOLY SHIT
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    don't bother cuming Ajim. they are 99.99% latina.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I only watched the first part of it, but I found it interesting that it was $20 for "sex" and $5 for the room with a 15 minute time frame. If you went over 15 minutes she charges more. Then, if you wanted "oral sex" it was $10 more.
    Then, if the guy wanted her to take off all her clothes while getting oral sex it was $10 more... seemed like she was nickel and diming him with upcharges.

I can negotiate a bbbj in the strip clubs by me for $100 to $125. No time limit. The girl is completely naked. No room with a bed but I don't have to pay for the VIP room.

I don't know, seems like a long way and a lot of hassle to go through at the border for something I can get in the US with less time and trouble.

• sflguy123
    7 years ago
    The street girls were $20 for sex with add'l fees for this and that.

The club girls were $60+ with no add'l fees(at least on the video).

You have to figure the street girls were starting at such a lower rate they have to add for add'l stuff. I'd imagine if you went up to them and said $100 or $125 for everything you have no upsell so really same difference.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i LOVE latinas. they're my favorite. and its obviously cheap in Tijuana. so this place would probably be heaven for me.

but the very high volume of guys these girls have sex with does sort of creep me out a bit. the disease factor or however you wanna put it.

strippers who do OTC or ITC sex for $$$$ are very likely doing it with A LOT less guys as opposed to these tijuana hookers
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Exactly, GoV. Those hookers have been fucked by hundreds if not thousands of different cocks. I have no faith on those health cards either.

That video looks old as shit. Probably from 2010.

The SWs looked hotter than the strippers but I would not set foot on those $5 bed bug infested rooms. I doubt the bed sheets are changed after each session or even daily.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion