Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Now that's dedication.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

All grown up and still can't get enough

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I like sucking breasts as much as the next guy. But these people have some serious issues.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Such a deal.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I have tasted the breast milk of a few women. It is a little sweeter than the milk you buy by the gallon, but nothing I would go out of my way to consume. I do enjoy sucking on tits in general.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm thinking about taking up bodybuilding now.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

What in the fucking fuck???

Well it's erotic to her so I guess it would be like having sex every 2 hours.

Put an ad on Craigslist? Man I bet juice is kicking himself in the ass right now that he didn't catch that ad. Milk goes great with Chackin Fangers.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

OMG
"Jennifer, from Atlanta, started searching for men who would be open to the idea of adult breastfeeding." How did I miss this???

Yeah there is something magical about a woman sitting on your lap and having a tit stuck in your face... You forget about all the bad things in the world.

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

Is this some new birth control idea?

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

My life is complete....now I have heard everything.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Wahhh, where's mine? :(

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If more women were open to breast-feeding adult men; the world would be a better place (and probably healthier too).

Breasts - perhaps god's greatest invention.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement