tuscl

I know this is the best place to get advice. SO...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 2:14 PM
End of the day options. 1. Be a good boy go to the store and then go straight home. 2. Text the FB and she if she is up for a visit. I am not all that into her. probably has to do with me being a second option early on. Waiting on her to grow on me. Maybe if she sucked dick.. LOL 3. Stop by follies get a few lapdances have a beer, then go to the store and go home. Doesn't really matter by the time there are answers I will be on my way.

10 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    So what did you decide?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Tell us, I'm on pins and needles
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Go to Follies
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If any option has the word "follies" and "daytime" in it I'd go with that one.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Probably go with the FB. It's not Follies Dayshift anymore, right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Follies dayshift is officially till 8 pm Eastern though it often starts slowing down past 7 pm - it's currently 10-minutes to 6 Eastern
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Agreed. Follies. Not even a question unless you have a money issue.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    It was Kroger with some cash back, then follies. After that it was home to the bitches and by bitches I mean my fur babies. Follies has some new girls since the last time I was there with my future x-wife, (she doesn't know it yet.) still working there. By the way the FB probably has 100 lbs on me. But that is not the problem, she doesn't seem that into me. otherwise I know I would forget about the club and this website.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Kroger - good choice
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Kroger had a few Milfs wondering around. Not East Cobb MILFs on a Saturday night buying wine and Ice Cream though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion