Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

yes, no, maybe ( a slut video and voting)

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm saying YES

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Full body and face shot to go with video and to help with voting

S
Supremeruler
•

i say maybe. her face is a little rough and the tattoo is not tasteful.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would fuck the tattoos off of her

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit that would be funny

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Duck her in the shitter

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

No

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Those damn tatoos are too distracting.

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

not a chance.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'm saying a big yes! Love her body - and I like her tattoos. She has a look that reminds me of the pornstar Nina Mercedes (without the tattoos).

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Yes

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

those tats == 1000 times no

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

She has on pasties so I assume she dances n Greenville, SC?

Profile picture for jaredlucas
jaredlucas
•

Don't mind the leg/ hip tat but that chest tat kills it for me. Pass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement