MrDeuce
Illinois

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I'm changing too!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The same guy has cut my hair for 20 years. But I'd dump him immediately for her. And pay her double.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    My head is shaved - and I'd still stop over for a touch up! Her tits are very nicely tanned - not a tan line to be seen on those big uns.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    An overweight tattooed Mohawk rubbed all over me today at Great Clips. If she had more personality, I might have tipped more.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    If she'd put a bag over her head it would've been even better.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    She had a head??????

I'd definitely be in for a once-a-week trim!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Saggy, floppy tits. Meh.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    OK, shadowcat, we get it -- you don't like big tits. A belated welcome back to TUSCL, by the way -- we've missed you!

FWIW, I think her face is nothing special but her funbags are fantastic and not particularly saggy for their size.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nice tits - not you Deuce - the chick.

If she was cutting my hair I'd have a hard-on the whole-time.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    Someone needs to get that video removed from the internets.

Clearly she wasn't cutting his hair.

Her arms were to far apart and his head would have had to be 4x the normal head size based on her hand placement.

What's wrong with you people!!!

:)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Getting a haircut and shampoo from a beautiful woman can be pretty sensuous. Love the feeling of her hands in my hair. I've been getting haircuts from the same tall blonde for about a year.

I give her a $20 dollar tip which is in the noise level for a stripper -- but which makes a stylist pretty happy.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    In the mid-70s I went to a woman barber. She cut hair OK, but most of my friends and I went to her because she worked in a T-shirt and rubbed her very generous, braless tits all over our shoulders and neck while cutting our hair. (Strip Clubs of that day were mostly "no touch"). We all called her (when NOT in her hearing) "Green Teeth" because of her stained teeth, but otherwise she was OK looking. I would NOT trade the average strip club today for a haircut from "Green Teeth."
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    For any of you who may be interested, there is a link on the page (look at the bottom or a little beyond) that links to a video of the same girl, wearing the same top. She quickly removes it completely and goes through the haircut schtick.

You're welcome! ;-)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Thanks, ATAC (you dawg)! I never noticed that www.sexyandfunny.com has 19 videos of Kim, all either downblouse or fully topless, which you can find here:

http://www.sexyandfunny.com/model/kim_16…

In particular, click on the video link in the lower left-hand corner to watch Kim give a topless haircut.

Trigger warnings to:
    shadowcat -- You would be fully exposed to her "saggy, floppy tits"
    sflguy123 -- She continues to cut the hair of a man with an enormous head, seemingly three or four feet across :)
    butterface haters -- The good news is that her face isn't visible through most of this 3-minute video.

Now I'm going to spend some alone time with those other 18 videos. Enjoy!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yeah! That works for me!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion